SW-XA II Schneegans - High Quality Pics

Chthonic

Here's another HIGH QUALITY commission piece I AgaveCacuts had do. He is definitely one of the Best Artist when it comes to Details. I present the SW-XA II Schneegans. This Took him a little longer to do because if it's obscure nature. I choose this one because I love the Swept Wing design and Plus it was another obscure design. So I present the SW-XA II Schneegans - Enjoy!!!

post-610-0-29150800-1431266584_thumb.png

post-610-0-75167500-1431266601_thumb.png

post-610-0-81170300-1431266626_thumb.png

post-610-0-34090700-1431266660_thumb.png

Bloody brilliant. Really good to see it from numerous different angles that - if not for this 3D model - we might never have seen of it.

Any chance of some hi-res versions of these pics like the other models he's done?

Edited by Mr March

BABY!!

I love this design!

Need the SW-XAI and we have lift off!!

Nice work!!

Bloody brilliant. Really good to see it from numerous different angles that - if not for this 3D model - we might never have seen of it.

Any chance of some hi-res versions of these pics like the other models he's done?

YES!!

What he said.

Some hi res images of this amazing work would be perfect!

WOW

Ah.....Ok...Gotcha. I don't know. That one looks kinda Easy. I like to challenge Agavecactus b/c he is VERY GOOD at what he does. I have a couple of Ideas on what the next model should be. I might go easy on him and give him a Simple Design. What does everyone think?

I Pick Valkyries that are Rare to be seen in a 3D Model Format View. I don't mind paying for Quality work from Artists who GET MACROSS and don't treat it like it's Regular Planes. Each Valkyrie design is a WORK of ART. I respect the care that have gone into each one and I think they deserve quality Renderings. For all the 3D artist out there. I have alot of RESPECT for their skills because modelling MACROSS isn't Easy. So I'm thinking when I'm able to acquire another one. I might let the Fans choose which design to go with. I'm thinking about it.

I totally agree. In fact, i've just begun to dip my toes into the pool of commissioned art. I want to have some work doen and if it goes well, I have a long list of other stuff I want done. The problem right now is finding an artist. But I'm determined.

It's your dollar, so any opportunity the rest of us are given to choose with you is charity we must respect. Have you ever thought about the different modes, like a Battroid? Or do you want the fighter mode only?

Honestly - I like the Fighter modes only now b/c I have an idea for a Major Project.

This year has been good to me so far and maybe it's a good idea to have fans input for the next design.

I'm leaning towards the VF-17 Nightmare, there's some SEXY abt that VF-X-7 Ghost.

I Pick Valkyries that are Rare to be seen in a 3D Model Format View. I don't mind paying for Quality work from Artists who GET MACROSS and don't treat it like it's Regular Planes. Each Valkyrie design is a WORK of ART. I respect the care that have gone into each one and I think they deserve quality Renderings. For all the 3D artist out there. I have alot of RESPECT for their skills because modelling MACROSS isn't Easy. So I'm thinking when I'm able to acquire another one. I might let the Fans choose which design to go with. I'm thinking about it.

You've chosen well! I'm a big fan of his stuff!

Thank you everyone for their feedback! I saw the comments calling for more high res renders couple days ago but I was too busy with work-related stuff. Anyway, I finally got some spare time to put out couple additional renders. Enjoy!

Chthonic got the models right, the only one that's missing from the list is YF-19, which most should have seen by now. Personally my favorite is the YF-19, but I enjoy modeling the rest nevertheless!

Note: The first picture features VF-9 which was supplied to me by Chthonic.

4K High-Res Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tj23wqu04cmuibq/SWAXII_Redners.rar?dl=0

post-5910-0-97080900-1431682689_thumb.png

post-5910-0-91354200-1431683037_thumb.png

post-5910-0-01964000-1431683069_thumb.png

Thank you for these high res 4k pictures AgaveCacuts and Chthonic. You don't know how much these mean to me. Simply gorgeous work and truly a treasure for Macross fans. This is artwork that many of us always hoped would be made by the Macross artists like Temjin Hidetaka, but never was. You've come along and built the stuff of our dreams.

Edited by Mr March