Supposedly, storm trooper armour is supposed to absorb laser blasts and dissapate the charge so the wearer will get knocked down but not fatally wounded? I read that somewhere......can't find the source though.

Doesn't explain getting stoned to death my militant teddy bears though.

Edited by peter

Supposedly, storm trooper armour is supposed to absorb laser blasts and dissapate the charge so the wearer will get knocked down but not fatally wounded? I read that somewhere......can't find the source though.

Doesn't explain getting stoned to death my militant teddy bears though.

Even more important is it cuts down on the number of extras required. I've heard the "stops blasters" bit too - just never seen it happen in the movies.

'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' - 15 new photos! (EW.com)

I'm sorry, but something doesn't look right with this Vader. It feels like the stuntman has the height, but not the bulk. The mask looks too big (like the stuntman's neck isn't fat enough) and the way they drape the cape makes him look skinny. It's like they pulled a suit out of mothballs and slapped it on a guy without properly fitting it.

I really hope that Vader has a bigger role in this film than he did in Ep III. When I first heard of the Prequels, I was really hoping to see Vader, black suit on, doing some really bad stuff. It really blew goats when all he had in that film was about 5 minutes max, and half of that he was still whiny Anakin "noooooooooo".

All these teases with images of Vader.....really hoping he has a decent amount of screen time.