what are the chances thats the tantive IV in the space shot?... B))

HYPED!!

Holy crap! That looks like the Ghost from Rebels at the bottom!

Chris

Edited by Dobber

They'd better not blow up the Ghost...

Wouldn't it be great if we get to hear Hera on comm chatter as the fleet approaches, they wouldn't have to identify her but it would be a great Easter egg for fan's. They could even get Vanessa Marshall to do the voice.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Wouldn't it be great if we get to hear Hera on comm chatter as the fleet approaches, they wouldn't have to identify her but it would be a great Easter egg for fan's. They could even get Vanessa Marshall to do the voice.

Chris

That would be awesome. Even a Phoenix Squadron namecheck would be nice.

Wow, if you don't want to see stuff don't watch that Chinese Trailer.

Must.....................resist.........................fuk...................fail, watched it.

Wasn't so bad, not a whole lot more than what others had previously shown.

I've been avoiding reviews, trailers, hear say, everything the last 2 weeks now.......I shall continue this endeavor until saturday am. But I'm also keeping a close eye on the weather report. We had a nasty storm thursday and it looks like it's going to return towards the end of the week. I've got 2 christmas parties and this movie to go too saturday so I'd like everything to work out. But gosh I'm gonna be one tuckered out fella lemme tell ya!

Early comments are positive. Then again, most comments of TFA were positive too. This one is being called one of the better Star Wars films... so was TFA. I'll have to make my own judgement I suppose given how muddled (and clearly fanboyish) all of the reviews for TFA were because none of the early buzz can give a predictor if this is actually worthwhile or not.