Evolution Toy - VF-2SS Valkyrie I 《MACROSS II ~LOVERS AGAIN~&#1

joppewo

Hey guys i got my payment notice too!

Just wondering if you guys know if the Silvie Macross II toy will eventually have a SAP pack release? or are the Faierie and NEX SAP packs compatible with this one?

At this point, it's too early to tell if there's going to be an official SAP Parts only release. But from what we saw on those photos, it's safe to assume that the upcoming SAP packs from the Faerie and Nexx releases will also be compatible to Silvie's.

Well since mine is bundled with the Hi-Metal Regults at AmiAmi I won't be able to do a review until the end of the month. LOL.

It's all good...I bet VEEF is working on his right now anyways. :)

Didn't Renato preordered this? If so, he should be the first here to review it for us.

Otherwise, Graham should get his copy soon and will review it for how it is like he used to roll in MWF...

Well you can certainly expect a video review from me as soon as I get mine (I ordered from HLJ).

First review is already up. Looks like exactly what I've been expecting to receive. Not line art nor anime perfect, Not Yamato/ Arcadia and certainly not Bandai quality. But I haven't seen Yamato/Arcadia's nor Bandai's VF-2SS yet since they don't exist so I won't complain about it. From what I could glean this is still not the final product and It seems the hinges, knees landing gear and ankles are diecast and the eyesore screws and hinges on the tailfins will be painted white on final version. I like how the wings can cant upwards.

http://s.ameblo.jp/digitamin/entry-12085022976.html

Edited by SuperDimensionalDave

First review is already up. Looks like exactly what I've been expecting to receive. Not line art nor anime perfect, Not Yamato/ Arcadia and certainly not Bandai quality. But I haven't seen Yamato/Arcadia's nor Bandai's VF-2SS yet since they don't exist so I won't complain about it. From what I could glean this is still not the final product and It seems the hinges, knees landing gear and ankles are diecast and the eyesore screws and hinges on the tailfins will be painted white on final version. I like how the wings can cant upwards.

http://s.ameblo.jp/digitamin/entry-12085022976.html

That older review made me almost press the panic button. Almost. ;)

That older review made me almost press the panic button. Almost. ;)

HLJ Payment Request received. :rolleyes: Much to my excitement, I went to check this thread before paying hoping there's somebody already posted a link on reviews. Only to feel the same thing when I checked that 'old' link. Hahaha! :lol:

The only regret here is that HLJ keeps on bothering me about my 60 days old VF-0S in their Private Warehouse. Instead of me saving a little dough now I have to wait for some late Feb purchases before shipping this one. Oh well. <_<

Edited by no3ljm

Didn't Renato preordered this? If so, he should be the first here to review it for us.

Haha, what?? Have I ever even posted in this thread?? :lol:

The only thing that looks good to me about this release is the box design, man... :p Thanks, but include me OUT of this mess...

Edited by Renato

I like it from certain angles (like the ones in the photos above.....haha), but I really wanna hear about how well it locks together in the three different modes. I'm preying it's not a froppy mess.

Well, I've paid HLJ. So now begins the agonizing wait for the snails at HLJ to actually get it out of the door.

From Twitter posr:

エヴォトイのVF-2SS バルキリーⅡ届いたけどなんだかな

やはり質感は安っぽい、しかも変形や可動はダメダメです

素材や構造がちゃっちいから、動かす度にギシギシ軋むし、パーツはポロポロ外れるし

弄るだけでストレスMAXになる商品

Google Translate:

Evotoi VF-2SS Valkyrie Ⅱ arrived but I somehow of

Again texture is cheesy , yet deformation and moving is Damedame

From the materials and structure Chatchii , to squeaky sorrel in time to move , part is to deviate flake

Goods be stressful MAX in tampering only

Not here to discourage anyone. I'm just sharing what I had read at Twitter by searching for pictures. :) Still excited for this release.

Ohhh........I like that pic.

Glad you liked it Graham. Looking at that photo, the VF-2SS doesn't look like the old Bandai kit anymore, right? ;)