Do they sale Macross toys and figures at Comic Cons?

Novareign

I can't imagine that you'd find good prices at a standard pop culture or comic convention for Macross toys, unless the dealer is willing to haggle. I haven't seen Macross merch at any cons that I've been to, but I've seen other high-end figures like Hot Toys and the prices were all pretty much standard retail or higher. Maybe you'll have better luck at an anime-focused con where there are likely more retailers carrying the same product (and thus have to compete on price), or the clientele is more knowledgeable so they can't gouge them.

Depends on the size of the con. I know on the east coast at Animazement, we had one of the creators of the Macross but not a single vendor selling any decent toys. I saw one over priced fire valk. The rest was just endless gundams and crappy action figures.

The guy said everything went up north to a larger convention.

I think in the South East it's hard to find for sure. I'm willing to bet I have one of the largest private collections of valks in the South east and I don't have an amazing amount. 24 yamatos? hah

I would say your best option would be to check the for sale thread on this forum. There are a fair amount of collectors here that sell their toys from time to time. If you find anything at a Con, I bet it will be way overpriced.