What is your Most Favored toy in your collection?

Valkyrie Driver

I have a new favorite to add.

I just got to lay hands on my VF-25 Renewal, and it is masterful. I still like my VF-19F better, because I'm a die hard 19 fan, and I love the VF-171, so these three would probably be the ones that got saved if push came to shove.

Really you prefer the v1 over the v2? hmmm each to their own of course but I do still find this quite intriguing! What is it that you prefer about them? When I had my lot of v1 years ago and long before the v2 hit the scene yes they were ok initially but i soon grew to dislike them. Their odd proportions, poor build quality and shonky transformation were just too much to handle for me..

They feel heavy because of the die-cast parts, that`s why I prefer them. As for V2 feels empty, like a model kit.

I have a hard time picking out one particular piece of my Yamato/Arcadia/Bandai 1/60-ish Macross collection as my absolute favorite; however, if I were to single out one, it would have to be the hardest and most expensive to replace out of the bunch: The Yamato VF-4G.

I quite like my cf dyrl 1a with strikes myself

It looks friggin sweet all kitted up with SS parts eh! I did a quick test fit to see what it was like before I settled with fitting them to my Cavaliers! ;)

I ordered two of the GBP-1J sets so I can dress up the TV brownie in GBP parts! Tiz gonna look the bollocks!! =D

Edited by spanner76

They feel heavy because of the die-cast parts, that`s why I prefer them. As for V2 feels empty, like a model kit.

Ah ok cool, to be honest i cant really remember the weight of my old v1 lot as its been years since i off loaded them but i wouldn't have thought there was that much in it. But yeah i can see how a little weight can make something feel a bit more substantiaL. (Just not in my women!) Id say then the older v1 felt more like a Bandai valk. Yes the v2 are a little light but i rather like how they feel! They are a lot smaller than other Valks afterall.. but still quite solid and a pleasure to handle!

Edited by spanner76