Terry Pratchet has gone on a new journey with Death

THERE IS NO JUSTICE. :(

I met him twice, at booksignings, but then as the man himself used to joke, unsigned Terry Pratchett books are probably rarer than signed ones. Thank you, Sir Terry, for Captain Vimes, and Nanny Ogg, and the Librarian, and million-to-one chances happening nine-times-out-of-ten, and the fate of the Space Invaders, and offensive chocolate, and Dried Frog Pills, and worlds that were mirrors of worlds... and, of course, a certain anthropomorphic personification who, I suspect, has just put the kettle on especially...

Edited by F-ZeroOne

Well, crap.

I never met the man, but I loved the characters he created and I've spent many a day in his (suspiciously familiar) world. I will miss him.

I guess I'll link the Discworld 2 video game opening, because it's relevant and may put a smile on someone's face. I think that's what Pratchett would've wanted.

The rest of the internet has covered the serious and thoughtful side of things better than I can.

But...

No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away.

― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man