VF-4 recasts available once again

Valkyrie

Well, the final pieces are in place, so the Club-M 1/72 VF-4G fighter mode recasts are now available once again! This time with a few improvements.

First, the standard fighter mode kit now comes with the gunpod, not just the gerwalk mode option parts.

And best of all (in my mind, anyway) it now comes with a box! :D

It's something I've been wanting to include for a while, but only recently was I able to source a good quality box at a good price. This is very nicely complimented by box art designed by Windjammer (thanks again!)

The price is the same as always, $50 each, plus $5 shipping for any number of kits. Optional parts to build it in gerwalk mode are also availabe for $10.

Questions and comments are quite welcome in this thread, but e-mail me at valkyrie@attbi.com for ordering info.

Here's links to a few old pics of the kit, plus I'm attatching a pic of the box because I can't seem to get into my FTP now <_<

http://home.comcast.net/~valkyrie2036/auct...tion/vf-4-2.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~valkyrie2036/auct...tion/vf-4-3.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~valkyrie2036/auction/vf4.jpg

post-3-1072747304_thumb.jpg

Yep I've been meaning to get one for the last several months off Valkyrie but I keep forgetting to save what money I got ugh -_-...one thing at a time (cross off escaflowne box set and macross boxset, looks next on list) Giant man eating plant....hmmmmmmm pretty spendy there.......

I forgot, it comes with instructions right? Understandable Instructions *nod nod* :)

I need some blue, white, black, grey, yellow, red spray paint hmmmmmmm some masking tape, and sand paper.....*calculates that* good god this is a spendy lil project and I'm still working on my custom MPC....oooooohhhhhh boy.

Very tempting, great price, but I've never tried a resin kit before. :( My modeling skills are limited to a MG Gundam kit.

I would so love to add a VF-4 to my shelf though.

Edited by Anubis

Thanks a lot guys :)

Hikuro, yes, it does come with instructions. They're untranslated, but they're still pretty clear.

And Godfather, I don't have a problem getting you a box and gunpod, but I think it'll have to wait til I'm a little less busy.... like after the Full Armor VF-11 is done.

And while I'm at it, here's one more pic of the box ^_^

post-3-1072822949_thumb.jpg

And Godfather, I don't have a problem getting you a box and gunpod, but I think it'll have to wait til I'm a little less busy.... like after the Full Armor VF-11 is done.

If you can, send me the gunpods first. B)) As for the boxes, I was joking (although I wouldn't mind just one). ;):lol:

Cheers! :D

Jesse definetly has it right....Valkyrie's re-casts are always top-notch works. :)

I am glad to see that you are starting this project up again Ken! I actually need to order a couple of the gerwalk options parts from you.

Now I have a question for you....Is there anyway to attach the gunpod in fighter mode? If there is a way, I would not mind buying a couple from you to try even if I have to mod it. And of course they'll look great in Gerwalk mode. Not to mention that I probably need to buy at least one or two boxes for the other kits I bought and will no doubt wind up looking at and not building for who-knows-how-long. :p

Thanks,

Melissa (Who has been working on the same stupid B-52 model for about six months now.... :ph34r: )

• 2 weeks later...

I had to laugh when I saw this... Hope it wasn't anyone here who bought it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3169707338

It got me wondering too... were a lot of the small parts broken off the racks when you guys got yours?

I could have made the gates wider and/or added more of them to keep the parts from breaking off in shipping. In fact, most pro companies do that. But I made relatively small, in order to minimise the necessary clean-up work.

I only had a couple of the parts that were loose from their "sprue", very few though. Looks like the seller there might have begun to prep his kit before he decided to sell it...

Overall, I think the packaging in your kit was superb, everything bagged nicely and foam to keep the parts from rattling around in shipment.

I got myne, off ebay (no i didnt pay $80 for it :p)

I must say the quality is sweet ^^

Im just drooling at the thought of gaurdian mode, wish we could get some pics.

The VF-4 is such a breathe of fresh air from the VF-1.

Iesh ive spent too much time staring at that beautiful box now :)

And yes i got a couple of reactangular bars with nothign on them, but then again, the south african post notirously bad at that sorta thing (anything labeled fragile comes flat, my one virtual on figure i thought was a book :blink: )

OMW hellohikaru we so need a VF-11 club M recast, must gettt...

I hope we see more recasts :)

keep the good work up ^^