TruForce Collectibles: Mega Man X Action Figure

chyll2

Anyone here is a fan of X from Megaman X series. It is one of my favorite game in the original Playstation though it is a bit saddening that there is more recent toy release and no new game.

Kickstarter for the toy started strong but has slowed down tremendously so I am sharing this with you.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/truforce/truforce-collectibles-mega-man-x-action-figure/description

10959679_1594342487467999_20370862818776

10997626_1600532876848960_29034301514694

pictures taken from:

https://www.facebook.com/truforcetoy/timeline

" It is being drawn by none other than the same talented Capcom artist who drew the original illustration of X. "

Namedropping: This is not how it is done.

It's pretty sad that this is going to be it for Megaman this decade, probably. An action figure on Kickstarter, and a guest role in Smash Brothers.

well the Zero type 2 by D-Arts is getting a re-release this summer

I can only hope he has a GREEN blade this time. (otherwise, I will pass on it for the second time). Such a simple thing, but really, "beam-saber color" is important to characters like these. Would people buy Vader with an orange blade? Luke with yellow? Most any Gundam with red?

• 2 months later...

The toy is available at BBTS:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TRU10000&mode=retail

Does anyone know if they are planning a full armored version or other characters. Sadly I missed all the D-Arts Rockman X toys so this would be a line to collect if they have plans to do more characters (the full armored version specifically and maybe a Zero).

Does anyone know if they are planning a full armored version or other characters. Sadly I missed all the D-Arts Rockman X toys so this would be a line to collect if they have plans to do more characters (the full armored version specifically and maybe a Zero).

Nothing but speculation at this point. If this X does well, I'd be willing to bet a Zero would be next.

• 1 year later...

So I received my Truforce Mega Man X today and he is stunning. The design is great and Sentinel did a spectacular job casting it into plastic/metal. I would buy everything from that line: Zero, all the robot masters, Sigma, Vile, full armor X...

talking about the full armor version there is an image over at toyark:

TruForce-Mega-Man-X-Repaint.png

Seems to be just a repaint of the original release and most likely a SDCC exclusive. :(

I really hope they continue with more releases.

• 6 years later...

I missed this the first time, but as huge Mega Man fan I'll grab this if it's still available next month.  This month got a little tight between Christmas, backing Deathsaurus, and my cat having to get disimpacted at the vet.