Hey guys!! Well the molds are done, all 9 of them! I will have to mold one complete model in two shots, as I won't be able to pour the almost 800ml all at once before it will start to cure. That being said, the parts came out excellent as always. Now for the "pay me" part.

Based on my calculations, there is the $155 CAD outstanding balance on the kits as well as the shipping fees which are as follows:

$30.00 CAD up to 2 kits for USA/Canada

$72.00 CAD for international shipping.

Also very important: please add an extra 5% to the total to cover transaction fees if there are any. Generally PP will let you know before you send if there are fees and ask you if you will pay or make the recipient pay. I will commence casting on Monday once I test and group the molds for optimum casting.

For anything else, my office (PM box) is always open ^_^

post-632-0-99958900-1431038738_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-55073300-1431038750_thumb.jpg

Edited by captain america

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you all know that casting is going quite well and I'm almost at the half-way point. Did you ever wonder what happens to all the sprues needed to cast resin models? They end up on my floor, and then in the trash. :p

You need a blender to mulch them all and then you could add them as filler to the resin for bulky bits :) not that 800ml shots are not bulky :) Or you could make tarmac with them.

Payment sent. First time checking posts in several weeks. It would be nice to get a PM or email about such things. Not trying to be late but real life tends to get in the way of keeping up with posts rather frequently these days.

Carl

Sooo, quick update: less than 10 kits left to cast and I open up a new liquid resin kit and start pouring as per usual... But it's a bad batch of resin!

The good news and the bad news: half my molds were ruined by the defective resin... Going to contact the manufacturer tomorrow. :unsure: 2/3 of the run is cast and done, but now I have to replace the trashed molds and so the last third will be delayed at least a week. Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. :(

Well, I honestly won't start building mine for a few years, so I've got no problem waiting on the delayed run.

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you know that damage-control has been implemented and the damaged molds have been re-done; I will resume casting on Monday. I also worked on my own kit and photographed plates for the destructions. Here's a sample of what you'll be getting.

post-632-0-27250700-1432938860_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-67434800-1432995515_thumb.jpg

Edited by captain america

I'm so happy to see the BEST N-Ger ever made!! And I'm afraid that this will be the only version that make justice to this beautiful mecha.

Now I only need to have it in my hands!!