Good news, in bulk decals should only be about $3.50 per sheet. I already went ahead and paid for the whole run. Should be shipped in a week or so to me. I got 27 sets to have some extras

mike

if you got extras, sign me up for a set. thanks.

So, Cap, are you thinking about next project? a Q-Rau may be? or a new (and better than Tanmen's) Dragon II?

:rolleyes:

I had a few things in mind. I was planning to give the 1/48 Legioss project one last try in August. Other possibilities are

-1/72 Dragon II

-1/72 Q-Rau

-1/3000 Macross TV version

-1/9 MOSPEADA

And of course, there's always the possibility of re-issuing a classic like the Regult. It all depends on where demand takes me.

I had a few things in mind. I was planning to give the 1/48 Legioss project one last try in August. Other possibilities are

-1/72 Dragon II

-1/72 Q-Rau

-1/9 MOSPEADA

And of course, there's always the possibility of re-issuing a classic like the Regult. It all depends on where demand takes me.

I'll keep my eye's peeled for the Legioss thread, I picked up a couple of the full kits when you offered them, but I'd be interested in the Variants in Battroid form.

And I may need someone to PM/E-mail me if I miss the threads when they pop up but, I'm so in for the Macross TV version, and 1/9 Mospeada projects I'd send you deposits today if you were ready to commit to them. I'm also in for at least 1 Q-Rau

Guys, don't forget we still have a lot of Z-ships to put in our fleets ! I really dream with the day when i'll put some Thurvel-Salan, Queadol-Magdomilla, Quiltra-Queleual and our beloved space baguette, the Nupetiet-Vergnitzs, side by side with my Picket Patrol Ship and the Quiltra-Quelamitz, all in glorious 1/2500 scale ! Yes, we can dream !

(By the way John, please reissue the Quiltra-Quelamitz because i had lost this one ;))

Edited by Spitfire_BR

I'd be interested in the Dragon, IF it were in 1/60. It'd go great with the figures EXO is doing, and that Roy. The 1/72 Q-rau, the 1/9 Mospeada, or the 1/3000 SDF t.v. version would be ones I'd get.

Edited by Jasonc

-1/72 Dragon II

-1/72 Q-Rau

-1/9 MOSPEADA

for sure I'll buy one of each of them!!

I'm more excited about the TV Q-Rau, to match the N-Ger, and finally complete my dreamed Macross 1/72 collection.

Second in my list, is the Dragon: having Tanmen's kit, I really feel that it deserves a more passioned sculpt. but I have to say it: if you do the Dragon, I'll want the Karyovin too!!

About the Mospeada, why 1/9 instead 1/10? It will be great if you complete the Beagle's series with Kits of Houquet and Yellow... (I'm not asking transformable kits)

and for last, nothing to say about the SDF-1... just do it!!

Edited by cool8or

-1/72 Dragon II

-1/72 Q-Rau

-1/9 MOSPEADA

Cripes, how did I miss this post? Too busy working my fingers to the bone again.....

Yeah count me in for both 1/72 Dragon II and Q-Rau. If you were gonna do a Macros SDF-1 TV version I'd prefer 1/2500 scale (I have no idea if there is one in this scale already.) Two reasons for this; One, Neptune Models did a Salan Scout in that scale and there are a few Legend of the Galactic Heroes ship in this scale, as well as pile of Star Trek stuff (another guilty pleasure of mine). Two, it'll have to tide me over until that glorious day when Neptune Models deicdes to go back to it's Macross 1/5000 series and do more space cucumbers. :D

• 4 months later...

Mike sent it a while ago. I got mine with the monster decals. I remember him saying he ordered extras so if he missed your order, try PMing him for a set

Edited by wmkjr