If you guys want i can arrange for JTgraphics to do the whole run, i will pay him upfront and then you guys can get the decals from me (at cost). The added benefit is that anyone who i will be sending out Monster decals to I can piggyback the 2 together. If that is interesting to people let me know.

mike

Add me to the list as interested. Thanks!

If you guys want i can arrange for JTgraphics to do the whole run, i will pay him upfront and then you guys can get the decals from me (at cost). The added benefit is that anyone who i will be sending out Monster decals to I can piggyback the 2 together. If that is interesting to people let me know.

mike

Yes - I would be interested in this (needing the monster decals also...) Thx!

Hey Captain! Just sent final payment. Sorry for the delay. The kit looks fantastic! Can't wait to get it.

Mike, could I please get included for a set of decals for this? I would also like to purchase a set of the Monster kit decals as well to go along with my first run kit. I'll be watching for details about price etc.

Thanks all you kit creators and wallet destroyers! :lol:

I have purchased the pattern to the figure from the Capt. I can start a new thread or people can chime in here if they are looking for one.

I will coordinate the decal stuff next week. From Facebook it looks like Jeffery has been pretty busy, working until like 3am, so i was giving him a bit of time before bugging him.

Hey everyone put me down for a DECAL set also .. OH is anyone going to make a figure for the kit or do a reissue the soldier kit that John did along time ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I did get mine a few weeks ago, and must say that I'm very happy with the kit. Looks to be a fun build. I think I have a few ideas to put into this one, so I maybe looking at fitting an upper body in the body, and doing some small led light work. Thanks for an amazing kit.

Waiting to hear back from Jeff at Jt graphics on the decals, I ordered 20 sheets, should cover everyone who wants one.....

Soon as i have them i will coordinate payment for the Ger decals and shipping. Reminder that Monster decals will go out to everyone who has both kits at that time, there is no charge for anyone getting monster decals and the Ger decals will be at cost.

thanks

mike