Hi guys. Destructions are underway as kits are beginning to ship. I've also done the artwork for the decals, but since it's an Adobe Illustrator (ai) file I can't seem to upload it. Can someone host the file for download, maybe? I've attached a screen cap as a preview for the art.

So this is what the decals will look like? Are they shipping with the kit, or later on?

So this is what the decals will look like? Are they shipping with the kit, or later on?

I uploaded the vector artwork master file so that people can download and print (or have printed) as needed. You can even change the colors and such for alternate versions. Just be sure to delete the light blue rectangle behind the logos; I just put that there for aesthetics.

I uploaded the vector artwork master file so that people can download and print (or have printed) as needed. You can even change the colors and such for alternate versions. Just be sure to delete the light blue rectangle behind the logos; I just put that there for aesthetics.

Can anyone print these for me? I don't have illustrator.

Are we suposed to use a special type of paper?

Sorry, it may be a silly question, but I'm not used to that.:-)

So, I don't have any special paper, nor I haveIllustrator...

How can I do, please?

Thanks by advance

I would have been happy to print and put a decal sheet in the box, but ever since ALPS discontinued their printers that had the ability to print white several years ago, finding a good & reliable print service for small runs has been a fruitless endeavor. At least this way people have the ability to make several copies as needed, without worry that the decal paper will yellow or crumble if they don't use it right away.

finding a good & reliable print service for small runs has been a fruitless endeavor.

I agree trying to get one of the six companies we work with who can all do this sort of thing is a non starter. I've been trying to get redlions ARMD 1/2 paper craft printed onto 2mm plastic stock for ages now, a small run of say 15 so that works out as 45 A3 prints. Where I used to work this would have been a ten minutes job.

There are places in China who will do small runs of decals but they mean 100 sets.

You need decal paper with white backing if you're going to do the white decals, in which case, you'd need to put a black line around them so you know where they're at. Other than that, it's not difficult to do. I'd do them for a few of you if I was able to get enough time on the laser jet printer at work, but eventually, I'll be hooking up my 9 color printer for some good decal stuff.

I'm trying to bring a few more people to this. How many more do we need?

You need decal paper with white backing if you're going to do the white decals, in which case, you'd need to put a black line around them so you know where they're at. Other than that, it's not difficult to do. I'd do them for a few of you if I was able to get enough time on the laser jet printer at work, but eventually, I'll be hooking up my 9 color printer for some good decal stuff.

I'm trying to bring a few more people to this. How many more do we need?

I'd be down for a set.

I would have been happy to print and put a decal sheet in the box, but ever since ALPS discontinued their printers that had the ability to print white several years ago, finding a good & reliable print service for small runs has been a fruitless endeavor. At least this way people have the ability to make several copies as needed, without worry that the decal paper will yellow or crumble if they don't use it right away.

The guy at Canuck Models was no help then? He does very nice work.....

If you guys want i can arrange for JTgraphics to do the whole run, i will pay him upfront and then you guys can get the decals from me (at cost). The added benefit is that anyone who i will be sending out Monster decals to I can piggyback the 2 together. If that is interesting to people let me know.

mike