Ichiban Kuji figures (March, 2015)

Tochiro

• 2 weeks later...

"Ichiban Kuji" does kinda mean "No 1 Lottery"... so it is kinda the point. But yeah me and my wife are probably going to get some so if we double up you can grab some off me

ahhh sweet! for sure yeah count me in on that! =) I was hoping of getting one of each of the dancing/singing Ranka & Sheryl.. B))

• 6 months later...

Don't want to start another thread so I'm sharing it here. ;)

Ichiban Kuji Premium MacrossF ~Last Frontier~

November 2015

http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-6/banpresto-2015%E5%B9%B411%E6%9C%88-%E4%B8%80%E7%95%AA%E6%8A%BD%E7%8D%8Epremium-macross-frontier-last-frontier%EF%BD%9E-900yen%E9%80%A3%E7%A8%85/

post-5552-0-93136800-1442971333_thumb.jpg

post-5552-0-73282700-1442971341_thumb.jpg

Edited by no3ljm

dang it! they look really nice! :wub: I told myself im not buying anymore anime figures but these lovely ladies might have to be an exception.. :rolleyes:

You should get it, Spanner. After all, it's probably their ~Last Frontier~ figures. ;) They're going to get busy now with the upcoming series. Just saying. ^_^

You should get it, Spanner. After all, it's probably their ~Last Frontier~ figures. ;) They're going to get busy now with the upcoming series. Just saying. ^_^

yeah I probably will get em.. The last two Ranka & Sheryl figures I got (the ones at the beginning of this thread) I got stung paying too much for them as after I saw them on the 2nd hand market unopened for 50 - 75 % of the price I paid.. Im thinking this time I'll wait till they appear on Mandarake or Jungle then buy em.

yeah I probably will get em.. The last two Ranka & Sheryl figures I got (the ones at the beginning of this thread) I got stung paying too much for them as after I saw them on the 2nd hand market unopened for 50 - 75 % of the price I paid.. Im thinking this time I'll wait till they appear on Mandarake or Jungle then buy em.

I envy you. Hehehe. :lol: I want to buy those as well but I don't know what to explain to the wife. :ph34r:

hehe! tell her they are investment pieces being the last Frontier figures to be released! Im sure she'd buy that! :D

Nah. I don't think she'll believe me. She's going to be more like 'How can they be an investment pieces? They're all scantily clad figurines. (Looks at Ranka) Though that green-haired figure looks cute.'

Hahaha! :lol:

Ranka in a wedding dress! That's my dream situation! Or maybe I should just keep my thoughts in my head..

@Noel.. yeah it can seem a bit weird adult men buying figurines of female anime characters but they are mostly innocent enough looking figures ( with the exception of a few especially scantily clad Sheryl figures which even i have shied away from). I have had many mixed opinions about my own anime figure collection. And I'll admit since i packed them all away in favor of making more room for my Valkyrie's i kinda feel better about it. Don't get me wrong as i dearly love my figure collection but im happy to not get any reaction about them at all now whether it be good or bad.

And even if they don't go on display I'll probably still but these new ones anyway!

Edited by spanner76

Actually, I really don't mind buying it. I used to before. Esp in Gashapons format. And somewhat I get bothered what the other people are saying when they see my collections. :wacko:

And basically, I stopped buying static anime girl figures when I got married.