Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

noel, spanner nice money throwing pics :D

thats what i call big boys toys...the fleet pic never gets old... B))

...although i would save some room for the 0s with reactive fighting off the 51's attacking the ship and then a space for........the destroid cheyenne!!! can we ever hope??

Well you mastered an amazing display stand, give this idea a shot too (just make sure no one puts their feet up on the table)! VF's hooked up to catapults, oh yeah!! :D

Here is a very rough sketch I just threw together to illustrate the concept. Proportions and everything is wrong.

0EgpM0Sh.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

I keep going back and forth about building a flight deck coffee table.

Im sure it will turn out well with your talent

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Here is a very rough sketch I just threw together to illustrate the concept. Proportions and everything is wrong.

would you keep the sides open or have it all sealed? keep dust and fingers off.. or even accidental bump or knock damage.

man the coolness of this idea is just off the charts! B))

I'd keep it open. It would be in my office, and it wouldn't be a place I would display my valks for a long time. Just something cool to have a few on every now and than. Mix it up. Work has been picking up, which is a good thing, so I haven't had to much time for side projects.

I'm not seeing it in the pic seti88 posted :(

On sept 24 Mr K retweeted the following, as translated by the net..

Mr. K busily work in! I will do my best all employees towards the VF-0S sale! ! !

and the accompanying pic...

post-15116-0-93364900-1443438092_thumb.jpg

I tried to enlarge it but its too grainy, however from line pointers on the side of the plane i thk i see UNSpacy as being part of a sticker sheet...

it may be logical to re-use some sticker sheet portions i guess...but it may also give hope that the head lasers are tampoed with redlines...

when it comes to looking at arcadia's pre-production test shots...will take things with a grain of salt...but still fingers crossed!

Edited by seti88

Guest davidwhangchoi

He also mentions adding a bit of "ash white" to the white. I guess he means it's off white.

Whatever it is, hopefully it's not pink :p

I really hope not too but it seems from the pics so far is holding up nicely. Ash would be more to the grey side if am not mistaken.

This is the best news this morning. I may have to get two copies now!