Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Those look amazing, Saburo! Battroid looks wicked!

Thank you abbadon. :D

@saburo... the 0a looks looks silky smooth. gerwalk mode ftw!..

http://ameblo.jp/digitamin/entry-12066449444.html

it was mentioned in translation that the skulls would be pad printed ie tampoed...not sure how accurate it is...

Thank you seti88. :D

Saburo, they are amazing shoots! New computer desktop background and phone lock screen!

Thank you Xigfrid glad you like them. :D

Incredible photos (as per usual) Saburo! :o:wub:

This one is now my new phone wallpaper! :DB))

Thank you spanner. :D

Fantastic job Saburo, your work is every bit as good as BAT's, it's good to have you around on MW!

Thank you for the kind words, I am happy to share my photos with MW. :D

Just realized that the antenna was missing on gerwalk and battroid shots, is it alright Saburo?

I took it off when I was transforming it and forgot to put it back on. :lol: oops

This is clearly only a painted prototype.

I realize that, but with no modex numbers tampo-ed, and no UN SPACY on the legs, I will not be surprised.

As much as I like having my VF-0D in gerwalk, I think I am going to leave these two like this for awhile.

TbjPIHCh.jpg

O5UHBLZh.jpg

D3Neka7h.jpg

I always thought this is a hand painted and stickered prototype of the mold to validate the fit of the parts and to have a paint master for the assembly line. Naturally this paint master wouldn't have printed markings on it. There will be probably an image once the factory produced the run that shows this in its final state. It will probably have printed skull logos and no U.N.SPACY markings on the legs. ^_^

Picked up my VF-0A from the post office. Took it out of the box swooshed it around and went to work.

First impression, it's very tight in fighter mode. Will transform it when I get back home. Night and day difference with ver 1.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I have 2x and opened one to swoosh. Haven't got around to transforming it. I can't figure out how to close the tails fins on the back pack...

I used the ghost booster and flying it around with it on top. It fits decent but wished the brown pods would fit correctly.

Aside from the intakes not locking beneath the body, fighter mode is really tight and looks great. Love the grey but the white paint on the knee caps feel like whiteout.

I have 2x and opened one to swoosh. Haven't got around to transforming it. I can't figure out how to close the tails fins on the back pack...

I used the ghost booster and flying it around with it on top. It fits decent but wished the brown pods would fit correctly.

Aside from the intakes not locking beneath the body, fighter mode is really tight and looks great. Love the grey but the white paint on the knee caps feel like whiteout.

Congrats David! ;) As for the tail fin, slightly remove one fin from the slot by lifting it a little. Then fold the other tail fin and slide the one you remove back in while folding it over the top of the other one. Hope that helps. :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Congrats David! ;) As for the tail fin, slightly remove one fin from the slot by lifting it a little. Then fold the other tail fin and slide the one you remove back in while folding it over the top of the other one. Hope that helps. :)

Thanks Noel, Do both sides lift or just one tail fin?

Guest davidwhangchoi

The one on the right easily lifts up on mine. Do be careful though, the paint can rub off & scratch the other tail fin (like mine).

thanks airborne! I'll keep that in mind to avoid rubbing the white paint.

No photos yet from someone who has the new Arcadia VF-0A with the Yamato QF-2200-A Ghost Booster on it? I don't have the 'A' Ghost so I'm curious how it looks like esp the colors. ;)

I have the "A" ghost but have not even taken one of my VF-0A's out of the box yet. I think I need to get some of my other stuff all boxed up so I can play with some of my newer stuff.