Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Paid for my 0A yesterday and now my toy budget is depleted for August. :unsure: Lucky there are no PO releasing in September for me.

Can't wait to take photos with some of the new gear of the 0A and the VF-27β. :D

Look forward to your pictures, you have a damn good eye & camera!! B))

I find HLJ's EMS prices to be cheaper than most others tend to charge. They only charged me ¥2980 when most places tend to charge ¥4000+ yen for EMS for valk shipping.

Thanks MJ! It was still available on Amiami 2 days ago but I remembered their jacked up EMS rates so I didn't order. I think I may go with HLJ. BTW, I was talking about the VF-0A. Sorry I forgot to mention in my last post.

still no VF-0S on NY yet..!? -_-

could it be that they won't be stocking it? I can't see why they wouldn't be? :unsure:

I would guess that they are waiting to get the VF-0A orders out of the way. It hasn't shipped yet! :lol::p

I expect NY to send those notices sometime on Monday. Perhaps the 0S will go up for pre-order at the same time?

But the wait is getting long... HLJ has good customer service and shipping prices to my location, and that pre-order is tempting me...

You heard it here first, folks! Deluge of new Saburo valk pics incoming!

Christmas is coming early, yeah!!! XD

I would guess that they are waiting to get the VF-0A orders out of the way. It hasn't shipped yet! :lol::p

I expect NY to send those notices sometime on Monday. Perhaps the 0S will go up for pre-order at the same time?

But the wait is getting long... HLJ has good customer service and shipping prices to my location, and that pre-order is tempting me...

do it! i PO'd on hlj early this morning too! XD

Yeah that may be the case but it's strange they would wait till after the Zero-A ships.. when other stores have listed them already. It's not like they have to make room for the stock first or anything. In the event they don't list it I'll just go with HLJ or CDJ..

And yes hope we get some notification about the Zero-A today! I have an empty spot in my display cabinet just for it and the wait is killing me!

Personally I would go with HLJ, unless you have to deal with heavy duty taxes or something. With HLJ I tend to get the best customer service if something goes wrong.

*Edit*

Forgot to mention I always seem to get way better shipping rates with HLJ also.

Edited by Loop

Personally I would go with HLJ, unless you have to deal with heavy duty taxes or something. With HLJ I tend to get the best customer service if something goes wrong.

*Edit*

For EMS Express shipping, HLJ is the way to go. I think they charged me a whopping $25.00, can't beat that!

*Edit*

I am tempted but what I like about NY is the option to pay either up front or when it suits me and in most cases with anything I pre-order I usually pay sooner than later so its out of the way and no need to either hold on to the money till release as it could be spent on something else by then or worry if I don't have the funds towards release. And their shipping rates are fairly reasonable.. There might only be $10 max difference in it between NY and HLJ postage fees anyways..

The other option is to buy them from CDJ and pay immediately which isn't an issue as I have the funds ready now.

For EMS Express shipping, HLJ is the way to go. I think they charged me a whopping $25.00, can't beat that!

You're in the USA I assume yes? Seems you guys get on average a lower shipping charge than to here in Aus.. Shipping for my Zero-A cost me about $38 (AUD) which is a little over $25 USD which ain't a lot more..

Doesn't help the Aussie dollar is so weak at the moment..

I'm a little surprised by this...

y5eVYuz.jpg

I thought the additional triangle molding was supposed to completely cover up the back of the knee joint in fight mode. But as you can see in the picture, the triangle is much smaller than the gap. Was it just not transformed correctly?

I was never really bothered by that knee gap showing in fighter on the 0D, but having something like this only partially cover the gap kinda annoys me because it's not doing what it was meant to do properly. Also, that added triangle mold looks strange sticking out in gerwalk/battroid mode.

Yeah hopefully that is the case. At first I thought he just didn't collapse the legs in when transforming back to fighter. But then again, I'm not sure it's possible to have the backpack lock into the legs in fighter mode if the legs aren't fully collapsed. I guess I'll find out once someone here gets their copy. Mine hasn't shipped yet unfortunately.