Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

I'm broke, has anyone who wants to ship a large shipment from HLJ get crappy packing from HLJ? Last box I got it had 2 valks, 2 masterpiece primes, superion and some figures. The figures were loose on top of the valks and really not protected and crushed. basically I have to open them up or sell on ebay as damage and get some money back. Not diggin there packaging

I'm broke, has anyone who wants to ship a large shipment from HLJ get crappy packing from HLJ? Last box I got it had 2 valks, 2 masterpiece primes, superion and some figures. The figures were loose on top of the valks and really not protected and crushed. basically I have to open them up or sell on ebay as damage and get some money back. Not diggin there packaging

did you contact HLJ first? their CS is decent. I think they would have done something for you. are you sayint they stuck loose figures inside the box? i don't know, ti sounds odd. granted i hav had osme stuff arrive from them in not great ocndition box wise but its unusual.

Wait... it's December already? Ready to ship? ;)

hahaha! no chance! that's gotta be the prototype sitting in a Shin box tray.. which of course im sure you already know! :p:D

The 0D's ankles can tilt just as much. There is a side to side motion in the joint in addition to the pivot point. You just need to move it to the outermost side as you pivot the foot inwards so you can get the clearance needed.

I believe the ankles are the same.

DSC_6837.jpg

Yeah I had a quick fiddle with my Zero-D and it does seem the ankle does have quite a decent range of articulation. Initially I thought otherwise as its quite tight to begin with but just needs some gentle persuasion and then it gets there fairly easy. So I take it that the joint is double jointed!?

did you contact HLJ first? their CS is decent. I think they would have done something for you. are you sayint they stuck loose figures inside the box? i don't know, ti sounds odd. granted i hav had osme stuff arrive from them in not great ocndition box wise but its unusual.

I think he meant the boxes the figures were in were just thrown in the box without any stuffing around them to stop them from moving around or being crushed.. I've also had some iffy packaging from HLJ too.. but never to the point where it caused damaged to anything.

And yes he should contact HLJ for help as they are quite good when it comes to customer service.

hahaha! no chance! that's gotta be the prototype sitting in a Shin box tray.. which of course im sure you already know! :p:D

Yeah I had a quick fiddle with my Zero-D and it does seem the ankle does have quite a decent range of articulation. Initially I thought otherwise as its quite tight to begin with but just needs some gentle persuasion and then it gets there fairly easy. So I take it that the joint is double jointed!?

I think he meant the boxes the figures were in were just thrown in the box without any stuffing around them to stop them from moving around or being crushed.. I've also had some iffy packaging from HLJ too.. but never to the point where it caused damaged to anything.

And yes he should contact HLJ for help as they are quite good when it comes to customer service.

Yea what I meant the boxes of teh figures were crushed. poor Solid Snakes :(

Yea what I meant the boxes of teh figures were crushed. poor Solid Snakes :(

Happened to me with my last shipment. VF-19 and Metal Build Gold Frame both came with crushed boxes :(

Jus paid for shipping at HLJ. Hopefully they dont take a week to ship like the last time

Nope. Like I said a few pages ago, the Reactive Armor will not fit on the old Yamato 0S Roy since the old one has wider chest area than the new ones. And this is just basing it on the recent released 0D. ;)

Probably it went to the rotating mechanism for the cockpit seats for both 0A and 0S.

Only answer comes to mind probably is because of the labor cost and production costs mentioned in the recent blog released yesterday by Mr.K. But yeah, I totally agree with your sentiments. :unsure:

What thin joint connectos? Are you referring on the pelvic joints? I don't think it's thin. It's the same metal bar used in the VF-0D too. ;)

True. True. True. If we get it as is, then all we can do is just scratch our head and rant here. Hehehe. :lol:

Yeah was referring to the pelvic joints, more of a critique to the angle of the photograph.

They could have had it angled a bit to reduce the gap shown of the hips to the body or not pulling the hips so far away from the nose cone.

i thk it can still hold the kneeling pose with the hips closer to body.

Still not up on NY yet.. geez why the hold up!?

Been waiting on that also...perhaps they are doing up their discount and evaluating if they would get enough volume to justify it...

perhaps being the last to list has the best offer...

The 0D's ankles can tilt just as much. There is a side to side motion in the joint in addition to the pivot point. You just need to move it to the outermost side as you pivot the foot inwards so you can get the clearance needed.

I believe the ankles are the same.

DSC_6837.jpg

Ok cool. Thanks. Good to know. I just didn't want to risk breaking anything.

Nice mine both shipped from HLJ also! Can't wait, it's about to be Christmas for me around here :lol:.

I have 3x VF-27b's 2x VF-0A's and a Metal Build Gold frame all in shipping right now.

Very nice! It's Christmas for you all right! Post some pics of your squadron of 27s once you get em!

The blog post at http://ameblo.jp/digitamin/entry-12066449444.html indicates that the skull insignia on the heat shield will be tampoed.

Machine-translated text:

If there is a stomach of skull mark

Again Showa Macross fan manner tension goes up (laughs) It is a body of up. Skull mark will be pad printing in the retail version. Conformal tank (drop tank) action poses in the equipment state!

I got my HLJ payment request. I might wait another day or two before paying though. The exchange rate is on the upswing. -_-

I was going to ask the same thing!

Aren't the currency markets closed on weekends? Would waiting until Monday be too late for the HLJ deadline to pay?

Just thought I'd ask in case there happens to someone who knows more about this stuff than I do here. :)

The blog post at http://ameblo.jp/digitamin/entry-12066449444.html indicates that the skull insignia on the heat shield will be tampoed.

Machine-translated text:

Again Showa Macross fan manner tension goes up (laughs) It is a body of up. Skull mark will be pad printing in the retail version. Conformal tank (drop tank) action poses in the equipment state!

+1

Machine-translated text:

That's cool! Thanks!

Very nice! It's Christmas for you all right! Post some pics of your squadron of 27s once you get em!

Maybe still in the boxes lol, I got no space to display my collectibles I have been getting for the past several years..

So purdy! :) Not my pics, received shipping notification from HLJ as well. That was a lot better than last month's order

I kind of wish they designed a new ghost to go with these new VF-0's. The old one is a bit inaccurate as it's missing the upper intakes. Also it's pretty much held in place by gravity. Put it upside-down and it will fall right off. Also the wing hardpoint mounted drop tanks and missile pods don't fit in all the way if the VF-0D is anything to go by. It's a little loose on my 0D and the center peg is blocked from going all the way in because the shape of the hardpoint indentation is a little different and reversed.

Oh man that blue is so blueeee. It looks like the 0D blue.

Yeah, even ignoring the fact that it's so way off base from what it should be, it just looks bad and out of place compared to the rest of the color scheme.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

I was going to ask the same thing!

Aren't the currency markets closed on weekends? Would waiting until Monday be too late for the HLJ deadline to pay?

Just thought I'd ask in case there happens to someone who knows more about this stuff than I do here. :)

I paid for mine end of day yesterday. PayPal exchange rate was 118.272 JPY.