Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Thanks for taking the time to explain things, everyone - it's a lot clearer now and it's nice to see things get worked out like they do so often here. It's a real pleasure sharing this hobby with everyone here.

Thanks for taking the time to explain things, everyone - it's a lot clearer now and it's nice to see things get worked out like they do so often here. It's a real pleasure sharing this hobby with everyone here.

+1

+1

+ 2

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

-1 (sorry guys, gotta keep it 100, was really disappointed w/ the ignorant piggy backing comments w/o any sound wisdom)

moving on, I still need to order an 0s, if arcadia was more reliable earlier w/ the 0A, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

What are the chances that Arcadia might actually release a VF-0A in a true CF scheme like Yamato did with the old line? Would anyone even buy such a thing besides me? I'd be all over that, I like it more than the shin 0A especially if they decide to give it the tan tint that it had in the OVA.

What are the chances that Arcadia might actually release a VF-0A in a true CF scheme like Yamato did with the old line? Would anyone even buy such a thing besides me? I'd be all over that, I like it more than the shin 0A especially if they decide to give it the tan tint that it had in the OVA.

I have a feeling everyone will jump on that one for sure. Imagine, a fixed VF-0A with CF color. ;)

But not for me, however. ^_^

I'm hanging out for VF-0A CF so count me in!

I try not to collect hero units as I prefer the standard military looking colour schemes over the flashy hero paint schemes.

It's also cheaper that way :p

Like 500yen cheaper? I don't think Arcadia will approve that. ;)

Wasn't a VF-0A unknown soldier announced two Wonder Fests ago by Arcadia (or at least hinted at it)? It should be the one where they showed a first render of the Reactive Armor.

I know this was probably mentioned somewhere, but I just got my VF-0S and the rear wheel well doors are very tight. I can get a finger nail under the large one but I am trying to find a way to pull the door up and out without scratching. Any suggestions. Compared to the YF-19 and Yamato VF-4, these doors are tight.

I use a very tiny flathead precision screwdriver.

The big door isn't really a problem. It's the smaller front doors. When opening them, I fit the screwdriver under there and try to gently lift upwards (not pry outwards). Then after I've got it to come up out of the slot a bit, I can flip it open.

Edit: Or is that the VF-4? Crap, I'm already getting confused as to which quirks apply to which Valk.

Edited by GabrielV

I'm into VF0A CF, count me in!

I forgot who mentioned the Guitar Pick too. But yes, I think it's the safest tool to use coz any screwdrivers have wedge shape on the tip that might cause scratches on the plastics while trying to open up the landing gear doors.

Yup the poster was teased last quarter...

attachicon.gifra003.jpg

However no news of it yet tho...perhaps arcadia is spacing it out to avoid toy burnout...

True. I felt burn out already. In less than a year, we got 3 VF-0's. Though I might say Arcadia should've plan on releasing the Reactive Armor this year than next year while there's still that VF-0S hype. I mean, everyone of us were so excited on purchasing the VF-0S just for the announcement of Reactive Armor alone. I mean, you will not beat the DX DELTA Hype in the upcoming months with just the release of Reactive Armor, right? ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

I forgot who mentioned the Guitar Pick too. But yes, I think it's the safest tool to use coz any screwdrivers have wedge shape on the tip that might cause scratches on the plastics while trying to open up the landing gear doors.

yeah, i posted that. i used planet waves .50mm Duralin bc it's flexible and doesn't crack like other picks.

http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Waves-Duralin-Guitar-Picks/dp/B001L8NG4M

Edited by davidwhangchoi