Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

I got a notice too, I'd like to get the VF-0S before the end of the year. It would great to have pics of the VF-0S as my first photo post of 2016.

I guess we'll see if we get tracking numbers.

yeah it really would be nice to have these arrive whilst im off up to new years but I have my doubts.. even if they do leave Japan and land here in Aus then it'll be the postal system here which will let me down. Fingers crossed anyways!

yeah it really would be nice to have these arrive whilst im off up to new years but I have my doubts.. even if they do leave Japan and land here in Aus then it'll be the postal system here which will let me down. Fingers crossed anyways!

I hope you are able to get it while you are off, maybe for once the AUS postal system will not let you down. I am crossing my fingers for you too.

I hope you are able to get it while you are off, maybe for once the AUS postal system will not let you down. I am crossing my fingers for you too.

hey thanks for the extra set of crossed fingers! I think my best bet will be if they actually ship them out a little sooner than the 25th even if its just a day or two then maybe just maybe I'll get it in time. Otherwise looks like 1st week on the new year..

The only other possibility is in the past the postal system has been known to keep deliveries going right into the weekend in order to keep up with demand. Again fingers crossed.

Edited by spanner76

Guest davidwhangchoi

Please everyone when you receive yours: check your 0S legs in that 7 day window from HLJ in case you need make a return for any defects.

also post your successes here, Thanks!

guys, remember to do this when you get yours, i'll bump this up one more time when hlj's shipping hits

Quick Snaps: Arcadia 1/60【VF-0S Phoenix】feat. SV 51!
Early release of Arcadia, again, high price without markings... eventually Arcade might fail comparing with Bandai DX series?
2015-12-21-21.51.jpg
2015-12-21-21.jpg

great photos...looks nice but the missing un spacy does look odd. I guess it'll look better with the super parts (leg armor) on there as those are printed with un spacy, right? i'm still getting this regardless. lol

Edited by Mechapilot77

Early release of Arcadia, again, high price without markings... eventually Arcade might fail comparing with Bandai DX series?

gundamefsf have you transformed to battroid yet? any pictures in battroid or gerwalk?

the black/yellow bit above the intakes looks great! like a collar that roy would be proud of! B))

Edited by seti88

This seals the deal for me on dumping Arcadia. Yes, I have a 0-S coming and with it I had hope. But....they are being passed up by Bandai and that's where my money is going from now on - I'm all in on the high metal line and will only grab real Yamato's for my collection. If it says Arcadia, I'm not touching it. It's about time for them to stop miling everyone on the memory of what they used to be and actually deliver.

Arcadia has parts falling off every 0 they have released and crooked skulls on the VF-1's and none have tampo.

I know many will rush to defend them based on the glory days of Yamato, but folks it just isn't there anymore.

Great photos, @EFSF! ;)

guys, remember to do this when you get yours, i'll bump this up one more time when hlj's shipping hits

Will do. Thanks David! ;)

great photos...looks nice but the missing un spacy does look odd. I guess it'll look better with the super parts (leg armor) on there as those are printed with un spacy, right? i'm still getting this regardless. lol

I don't put high hopes on the UN Spacy marking. If they forgot it on VF-0A, then definitely this one doesn't have one too. :unsure: But it will include stickers so there's that. :lol:

Oddly, the 0A/D missing the UN Spacy on the legs didn't look out of place to me at all. But with the additions of the Skulls this one it does look a bit bare. Luckily for me I enjoy trimming and place decals so it won't be a problem but I think they should have done the tampo this time around.