Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Thanks Noel, Do both sides lift or just one tail fin?

The one on the right easily lifts up on mine. Do be careful though, the paint can rub off & scratch the other tail fin (like mine).

You're welcome David. And yeah, as like Airborne says, be careful on folding and pulling the tail fins so that it won't rub or scratch the paints. ;)

I have the "A" ghost but have not even taken one of my VF-0A's out of the box yet. I think I need to get some of my other stuff all boxed up so I can play with some of my newer stuff.

Hey Loop. That's alright. But if it's just possible, can you just take a photo of the areas that has blues on the 0A together with the 'A' Ghost. Just curious on how the blues and grey are matching with each other. No need to mount the Ghost to the 0A. ;) Thanks in advance.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet on the 0A, but the paint on the marker lights of the vertical stabilizers can rub onto each other when folding and unfolding. I found this feature on the 0A to be a canudrum, considering this is my first official 0A since I never got on board with Yamato's version, after hearing about those exploding joint nightmares. It's just the way it takes to fold them is taxing considering I don't want to stress the plastic joints to the fin and backpack. How does arcadia expect it to work like that?

You have to pull both out until the groove on the sliding joint stops it from going out and then you should be able to fold without too much problems, it could be done on the Yamato VF-0, it's not even that hard... but obviously most people will pull the tail fins out completely because it's much easier to do it that way

No photos yet from someone who has the new Arcadia VF-0A with the Yamato QF-2200-A Ghost Booster on it? I don't have the 'A' Ghost so I'm curious how it looks like esp the colors. ;)

Do you mean something like this ? It's from 2chan awhile back. Looks pretty good

post-2743-0-44971700-1442775092_thumb.jpg

I just sold my VF0D at USD 230, would skip the 0A and order for OS... is it a good idea?

Hi Gundam. May I know what you didn't like about the VF-0D and 0A? Because aside from the obvious aesthetic differences, the VF-0S will share a lot of similarities with them.

You may up not liking the 0S for the same reasons as the 0D.

Yes, the 0S is more iconic. But I feel like down the road, the 0D will carry more value like what happened with all the other less iconic Yamato valks.

Edited by ArchieNov

Do you mean something like this ? It's from 2chan awhile back. Looks pretty good

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thanks for sharing this F360! Is there anymore on 2chan? Like in Gerwalk and Battroid mode? It's a cool color scheme. But looking at it now, and comparing it to the 'B' Ghost on a VF-0A, I kinda like the B more. I guess it's because of all the greyness that goes with it. Though it would be nice to have an 'A' ghost as well down the line. ;)

thanks bros. So 0D is indeed a gem?

As of now, it's really hard to tell. It's all prediction. But think of all the non-iconic Valk releases years ago from Yamato. Prices went up esp for VF-11C, VF-4G, VT-1, VE-1, VF-1D, etc. So if I were you, it's better to keep one. And check the market afterwards for investment just in case the valk price will go up. ;)

And besides, the VF-0D looks great with its cape wings. :wub:

Edited by no3ljm

Both the Zero-B & C would be cool but personally I'd rather see the C variant.. a single seat delta winged Zero would be pretty sweet!

thats a difficult toss up amongst the variants!....As much as a C variant is nice...I would like the B and swoosh it to the soundtrack of top gun B))

I've transformed my 0A two times and so far so good. Posed it,tried the leg gimmick and no issues.

Thats good news yet for the 0A and also 0S!

thats a difficult toss up amongst the variants!....As much as a C variant is nice...I would like the B and swoosh it to the soundtrack of top gun B))

Yeah! Would love to go with B as well. And not just with Top Gun theme. Danger Zone as well. B))

Where is that baby throwing money gif when u need it...... :D

Here you go sir. But it's a different take. :lol: I kinda got tired of the one by the window. ;)

Baby-throwing-change-GIF.gif

On Deck, Arcadia VS Yamato

b13c55b1-042a-467f-a0dd-a5c3c820b96b_zps

Wow! 4 A's and 4 D's. :blink:

By the way Kicker, which Ghost Booster do you prefer on the Arcadia VF-0A?

A difficult descision indeed but seeing how we'll eventually have 3 swing wing variants out, we a least need a 2nd delta wing version!

Hehe! Top Gun.. that movie was......... :wacko::rolleyes:

I'm greedy, I want it all.

you're not alone brother..

Where is that baby throwing money gif when u need it...... :D

hahaha! yeah! that or this..

acb.jpg

On Deck, Arcadia VS Yamato

b13c55b1-042a-467f-a0dd-a5c3c820b96b_zps

This photo is probably the best thing I've seen all year! :o:wub::D