Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

I still don't understand why they thought it was necessary to cover a gap that's existed on nearly every single valk in existence, and that I've never once heard anyone complain about at all (and that's saying a lot for this community :p:lol: ).

One thing I'm curious about, can anyone confirm that those triangles don't get in the way of the arms when going to gerwalk mode?

The legs still popping off isn't really giving me a great feeling about buying a 0S when they come out, but I suppose it won't matter for fighter mode. I just hope they fix the paint.

Edited by Chronocidal

The other option is to buy them from CDJ and pay immediately which isn't an issue as I have the funds ready now.

For CDJ , if you pay with CreditCard, you will not need to pay immediately. They will do a pending charge on your card just to make sure it's good., then once they ship out your item, they'll then charge you.

For CDJ , if you pay with CreditCard, you will not need to pay immediately. They will do a pending charge on your card just to make sure it's good., then once they ship out your item, they'll then charge you.

Ahhh ok i didnt know that CDJ did that payment option! Or did i? Sounds familiar but hey my mind could be playing tricks on me.. if i do buy from them I'll just pay up front to ge it over with.

Also just got order preparation notice from Nippon Yasan for the Zero-A!! Hopefully they ship soon! :)

Now to check if the have the Zero-S available for pre order yet..

Proved too much the temptation eh! ;) Cool! Where did you secure one from?

HLJ - I have store credit with them after my -19ADV was delivered damaged.

Come to think of it, I think I've ordered almost half of my Valks from them.

0a shipped, that was fast considering i just paid this morning.

that was bloody quick! that's what we want to see though.. ^_^

HLJ - I have store credit with them after my -19ADV was delivered damaged.

Come to think of it, I think I've ordered almost half of my Valks from them.

Sucks your 19 was damaged but at least you got that credit to make your VF-0 more affordable!

Ordered at NY, actually this S is going to be cheaper than the A due to the exchange rates movements.

buying two still cost me a small fortune and I don't think the Aussie dollar recovered much at all in the last few days to make a significant difference..

Why does NY price they're stuff so competitive for one item, and then mark other items up so high? It's weird. Having said that, I love that you can pay in usd, their conversion rates are a few points better than paypal or my cc. Plus you can time your payment when the fx is most favorable.

And Nippon Yasan comes through in the end and with the best price i believe!! Correct me if im wrong.. anyways i Ordered 2 of em! Wooo!! :)

looks like a good deal compared to others..:D

congrats on your double order! Mine is definately going to be battroid mode only due to the reactive...

Can someone list a breakdown of prices and availability for the VF-0S by site?

Been refreshing HLJ, amiami, biginjapan, hobby search, CDjapan its looks like its available.

but NY is the only one retailing at a figure starting at 29,xxx. The rest start with 3x,xxx.

Can someone list a breakdown of prices and availability for the VF-0S by site?

http://www.hlj.com/product/ACA82121/Sci

33,060 yen

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10344021

33,060 yen

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/13554-macross-zero-1-60-kanzen-henkei-vf-0s-phoenix.html

29,420 yen

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-153459

31,320 yen

(there are other popular site but price should remain in the same range)

I PO'd at NY since they accept under-declaring of value which will help me save money from paying full value. Though if you want good after-sales support, I think nothing comes close, HLJ is the best out there.

I PO'd at NY since they accept under-declaring of value which will help me save money from paying full value. Though if you want good after-sales support, I think nothing comes close, HLJ is the best out there.

Yeah, that made me decide to get the expensive stuffs from HLJ now after hearing some negative feedbacks from people who bought from AmiAmi and the others esp items that have broken parts. But we'll see what the future holds and if I get too short on the budget. Hehehe. ;)

so BIJ and NY are the only sellers under 30k! And HLJ being one of the highest.. well I guess you gotta pay for that superior customer service one way or another..

Just checked the postage tracking and mine has officially left Japan! Hopefully I'll have it by Friday! Fingers crossed..