Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Good thing is that they're including new option parts for this release(hard point anti air missiles and leg conformal tank), hence they would be interchangeable with the 0D. Not sure if Focker's will get new hard point missiles, but most likely wing hardpoint propellant tank.

If they're popular enough, they should release the ghost and GBP separately, and then slightly retooled SV-51s.

The Yamato ones included those as well. Just grey/red missiles for the VF-0A and white/red (or yellowish like mine) ones for the 0S. The old Yamatos also had the slots near the feet too just not as open as the Arcadia . Maybe they was planning on doing one at that time too.

post-7577-0-23991500-1431055971_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

Again, I know they're using 0D parts here but I'm liking that touch of blue A LOT! Here's to hoping they keep the non-canon colors :wub:

Once HLJ posts theirs up, I'll decide where I want to buy.

I wouldn't even bet on it, since I think a lot of the promos for the VF-0D had those markings too. The last really nicely marked valks to come out were some of the later model VF-1s, and they've been scaling back the tampo on them ever since. :(

My local dealer is selling it for 366 AUD(34700 yen) including domestic shipping, same price as what i got the VF-0D for. I remembered I got the VF-0D for way lower than HLJ+ EMS, but now it appears to be the same as HLJ if EMS is 3000 ish.

Oh no wonder, the aussie dollar went up, so that's why.

Edited by calubin_175

What is shipping going to cost from HLJ?

since A will be released in August, maybe S will be in September :p

Didn't Arcadia already say the S would be near the end of the year? November/December time frame?

The Amiblog pics are interesting. The fighter and Gerwalk pics look like grey/darker grey/white but in those last Battroid pics it's actually grey/light blue/white. Pretty attractive IMO. I'm sure this won't be what it actually looks like though.

Edited by Mommar

Holy smokes! I've never had this many choices who to buy from:

HLJ: 31,320 JPY

NY: 28,920 JPY

Ami: 29,700 JPY

Since shipping is different for each business, which one should I go with? Also, if I can combine two orders on HLJ how does this factor in?

Feedback please.

Amiami: ship quick, will combine orders for the same month. If you have a defect on your figure they will ofer you $2, not kidding, happened to me.

NY: They can combine unpaid preorders. they overcharge on shipping. from what ive read with some people dealing with problems on the 0Ds they ordered from NY, their customer service sucks and wont do anything to help you.

HLJ: you can combine items for up to 60 days. Their customer service is great, they will exchange your figure if they have any or you can return it and they will pay for return shipping.

Even with the higher cost HLJ has won me over because they dont simply blow me off with "you are on the other side of the world, sorry." when there is a problem.

Edited by anubis20

Holy smokes! I've never had this many choices who to buy from:

HLJ: 31,320 JPY

NY: 28,920 JPY

Ami: 29,700 JPY

Since shipping is different for each business, which one should I go with? Also, if I can combine two orders on HLJ how does this factor in?

Feedback please.

Going to second anubis' analysis; HLJ is the best overall store when you factor in their superb customer service. They also generally have the best shipping rates amongst the three. Been ordering from them for over a decade and they've always been excellent.

AmiAmi and NY are both good at fulfilling orders and usually have the best pre-order prices. AmiAmi used to have grossly overpriced shipping due to a limited range of box sizes, but they've greatly improved in that area and are now about where HLJ's rates are (though usually still a little more expensive than HLJ). Ordering from AmiAmi will usually be the cheapest option. NY has OK shipping rates, but they're worse than AmiAmi & HLJ, especially for larger orders.

AmiAmi used to be very good about sending people replacement toys where appropriate, but apparently it was cutting into their bottomline way too much and now you're probably only going to get a small refund at best if you get a damaged/defective toy. NY won't do a thing except to say "that sucks, thanks for ordering!"

In short, ordering from HLJ will give you a fair price and superb customer service in case something goes wrong. Ordering from AmiAmi and NY will likely save you a few bucks, but you risk getting stuck with their poor replacement policy (or lack thereof) if something goes wrong.

Keep in mind.....If you pay via PayPal...........PayPal's buyer protection policies TRUMP any policy that the online shop may have........

By accepting PayPal payments....the online shop is essentially agreeing to abide and allowing to have PayPal's policies overrule their own.....