Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

I'd bite for that amount if it was the VF-0S (even with Arcadia's track record with me). Here's to hoping... (however it might be only the VF-0A as its a recognized flaw the VF-0S doesn't have any so far right?)

I'd bite for that amount if it was the VF-0S (even with Arcadia's track record with me). Here's to hoping... (however it might be only the VF-0A as its a recognized flaw the VF-0S doesn't have any so far right?)

If the VF-0S went on sale for 35% off I bet it'd have sold out, or at the very least gone Low Stock by now.

-b.

I'll buy it too if it's the VF-0S. I'll come running. ;)

Does anyone know if the reactive armor for the VF-0S/0A is going to be bundled with the valk? I have heard talk but only ask as I can see Arcadia trying to get rid of old stock with the hope of re-re-issuing a new and fixed version of the VF-0A when the times comes. I have never seen a new valk from Yamato or Arcadia be this heavily discounted so soon after release. Even Arcadia's NASCAR VF-1 anniversary edition I think is still retail and that one has been sitting for a long time.

Does anyone know if the reactive armor for the VF-0S/0A is going to be bundled with the valk? I have heard talk but only ask as I can see Arcadia trying to get rid of old stock with the hope of re-re-issuing a new and fixed version of the VF-0A when the times comes. I have never seen a new valk from Yamato or Arcadia be this heavily discounted so soon after release. Even Arcadia's NASCAR VF-1 anniversary edition I think is still retail and that one has been sitting for a long time.

As of now, nobody knows. It's all speculation whether it will be released separately or bundled. Let's just hope for now that it's going to be made first. ;)

Did some detail work on my 0S. Snapped a few pics with my phone because I don't own a real camera. :(

*snip*

VF-0S%2006_zpsmncomprp.jpg

Great job Lolicon. Looks impressive. :wub:

Well i caved and got the 0A. Was hard to resist at that price. Though I'm probably going to wait to have it shipped with the VF-4 coming out later in the month.

Just make sure that you open it immediately after you received it to check for broken hip syndrome. You only have 10 days after receiving it to get help from HLJ if something is wrong with your copy of the toy.

Just make sure that you open it immediately after you received it to check for broken hip syndrome. You only have 10 days after receiving it to get help from HLJ if something is wrong with your copy of the toy.

Well that isn't going to be too hard for me, haha. Tend to open up my boxes right as they come in. Thankfully I have options on how to fix the leg problems.

Was about to post that....ithe anticipation factor has increased tremendously!

I was trying to make out roy's antennae but that seems missing!

The face mask does have a squinty resemblance to roy but at first squint i thought it was ratchet or ironhide from the old school transformers!! :lol::lol:

Nice shots! Weathering looks good and the is lighting good.

It said any camera is better than no camera at all.

Haha true enough. Those were taken with my old phone. Will get some other modes using my new phone later.

Geez, Lolicon. With that preshading (post-shading?) skill and effort, why not build those kits you're stealing the decals from? :D

I wish I could lol The Bandai Frontier kits from a few years back more or less killed any inclination I had towards model building. :blink:

Did you use the original decals?

If you mean the stickers it came with, then no. I bummed a bunch of decals off the Hasegawa kit, and used a few homemade decals I created by scanning the sticker sheet and reprinting them onto decal paper.

Simply beautiful Lolicon... glad you're putting the decals up - such an improvement. Argh... making it hard for me to resist.

Go get one! You know you want it! ^_^ Really, I think the 0S is Arcadia's best release to date, not counting reissues of Yamato releases.

whoa!!! that looks smokin crazy hot!! Nice work mate! :oB)):D

Thanks guys. :) I'll get some more pics in other modes later. Now I want to play with my Hulkbuster. :wub:

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/g169851753

Arcadia VF-0S on the cheap on Yahoo auctions. Is this fixable? Might be worth a punt.

If you mean the stickers it came with, then no. I bummed a bunch of decals off the Hasegawa kit, and used a few homemade decals I created by scanning the sticker sheet and reprinting them onto decal paper.

But the Hasegawa ones are of a different scale no? I'm surprised it still looks good. :)

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/g169851753

Arcadia VF-0S on the cheap on Yahoo auctions. Is this fixable? Might be worth a punt.

But the Hasegawa ones are of a different scale no? I'm surprised it still looks good. :)

They are, but there's not a huge size difference when going from 1/72 to 1/60, especially when most of the decals are of small markings that are mostly illegible at either scale. ;)