Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

It's not all of us, both of mine happen to be lined up correct. I wouldn't have even checked if it hadn't been pointed out.

Thanks for the info, mommar! I already have a few valk equivalents of schroedinger's cat in the cf vf-171s, now this... Lol

looks like he's looking at the color of the shin 0A today. hopefully a pic will be posted soon:

https://twitter.com/Mrk_arcadia/status/591038809829023745

Could make a LOT of snarky comments, but won't.

Will just wait and hope for a corrected-color -0D, or maybe even a -0C.

Does make me wonder about the Japanese fan base's priorities/criticisms---they're concerned about the intake markings on some being slightly mis-aligned (when you can't even see both sides of the jet at once to directly compare), but apparently remarked several times at the unveiling how the 0D's color was "just like the anime" when it's probably the least-accurately-colored 1/60 ever?

I really wish you guys would take the bitching to twitter.

1. It keeps Mr. K engaged. He's sharing this info so keeping the twitter data going back and forth is important.

2. Nobody here can change anything - other than bitch some more.

Could make a LOT of snarky comments, but won't.

Will just wait and hope for a corrected-color -0D, or maybe even a -0C.

Does make me wonder about the Japanese fan base's priorities/criticisms---they're concerned about the intake markings on some being slightly mis-aligned (when you can't even see both sides of the jet at once to directly compare), but apparently remarked several times at the unveiling how the 0D's color was "just like the anime" when it's probably the least-accurately-colored 1/60 ever?

I'm glad I didn't preorder the OD, I would have been pissed.

They teased us with this : FIGURE-008624_01.jpg

And we ended up with this : arcadia+vf0d+2.JPG

Edited by Kyp Durron

Edit: I agree with Ignacio...

It may be that the nose is out of focus, but there is that space between the cockpit and the airbrake that appears to have a darker shade of grey than the body of the fighter. Is that section unpainted? I would havce expected the 0A to be closer to that darker grey. As it is, if it wasn't for the stripes, I would have thought this was a 0S because of the lighter grey.

Edited by technoblue

Guest davidwhangchoi

I am quite excited by this lighter than the anime color for the 0A, it means that the 0S will match together better than the older Yamato version

i think so too. i like the color. i think it does look like the photos is too bright so it's prob darker but even so, it looks nice.

I don't use to complain about colors, but that is just too light. I almost can see Arcadia releasing the 0S completely white like the DYRL VF1-S.

Me too....Yikes!!!

I guess they are still tweaking the colors. It's got the 0D's legs in the pic.

edit: It's half new half 0D from a couple posts above.

Edited by wmkjr

I let things slide big time with the VF-0D because I figured much like the VF-4, probably won't see a reissue any time soon.

But that light grey is really muted. I thought the shade used on the Yamato Zeros was far better. (Fingers crossed this is a test shot only)

I'm not a stickler for colors. If it doesn't match the anime just pretend it's a variant. If it looks cool it looks cool.

Same. As long as its close I'm happy it's being made.

I understand the do it right line of thought, I do - but again if you want your voice to be hear it won't be here. haha