Renders of my sculpts for 3D print

Kurisama

:D Thanks Mr.March!

To be honest, not a fan of the 1D in MtF, the original is THE valkyrie for me, first transformation and all that!

But if one day I feel the urge, I shall come to you for art first!

Awww, that's too bad. Nonetheless, the work you did on the A and J types is phenomenal. I was hoping they'd eventually release more line art for the head redesigns, so I could make customs and stuff :)

I've actually used the line art of the VF-1J Macross The First head unit to create a custom Battroid mode version for the next update of my website.

Awww, that's too bad. Nonetheless, the work you did on the A and J types is phenomenal. I was hoping they'd eventually release more line art for the head redesigns, so I could make customs and stuff :)

I've actually used the line art of the VF-1J Macross The First head unit to create a custom Battroid mode version for the next update of my website.

Nice! Can't wait to trawl through your updated site! I frequent it a lot :D Maybe I can play around with the line-shader to output some line art? Would that help?

thanks for sharing, I really like the VF-4 variation, it is defintely unique (as if VF-4 is not a unique valk by itself)

Thanks very much! It is heavily based on one of Kawamori-san's sketches, but made to fit the frame of the 1/60 :D

Nice! Can't wait to trawl through your updated site! I frequent it a lot :D Maybe I can play around with the line-shader to output some line art? Would that help?

That would be cool. Unfortuantely I still have a lot of work to do to get the next update out. But let me show you here on the boards what I have so far and perhaps that will illustrate the kind of angle needed. Spoiler for the next website update I suppose, but you can handle it :)

post-114-0-16028200-1421867442_thumb.gif