1/48 Launch arm for Hasegawa Super Valk kits.

mslz22

001_zps06612b19.jpg

Seen here in finished form here.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=42056

and the development of here.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=40286&page=1

Resin launch arm and base for the 1/48 Hasegawa kits. Does not include any lighting or material for hoses etc.

Offering in a 2 tier kit.

1 Launch arm boom/grabbers/reinforcement plate for inside the valk. (everything except the base) for $65.00 + shipping.

Or 2, the Combo of the base and the launch arm $110 + shipping.

If you choose option 1 just be aware that it will need a sturdy base to counter act the "leaver" effect of the valk being on a long boom.

I've had my valk on this for weeks and it's proved to be very sturdy.

PM me for total with shipping.

Thanks

mike

Edited by mslz22

This looks great....question...I know it was not designed to support a Yamato 1/48 VF-1 with super/strike packs...but would it fit the Yamato versions of the packs?

I was thinking in terms of a hangar diorama...the VF-1's with packs get loaded while inside a hanger...so at some point in the launch process they are not "lifting" anything....

Payment sent! Went with regular ol first class. Probably going to be an early summer project for me, so no real rush.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mine today. Love it! Great detail, and not nearly as heavy as I thought it would be.

post-12411-0-85158300-1422343450_thumb.jpg

Are you going to be posting some directions for this, as well? I think I can get it about 90% figured by looking at it, but it's that 10% unknown that would probably really mess me up.

international shipping?

He shipped to me in Japan no problem, so I would assume "yes". And everything survived the international haul, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arrived today, awesome detail and more impressive up-close. Thanks Mike!!!!

Are you going to be posting some directions for this, as well? I think I can get it about 90% figured by looking at it, but it's that 10% unknown that would probably really mess me up.

I'm with Jufemon...

• 1 month later...

Launch arms are still available, in fact i have one ready to go. I might do a few more 1/24's if there is interest, i need to check the molds.

thanks

mike

hi

are these still available along with the 1/24 Valkyrie? I would be interested in both.

Launch arms are still available, in fact i have one ready to go. I might do a few more 1/24's if there is interest, i need to check the molds.

thanks

mike

thanks for the reply. I would definitely be interested in both the launch arm and 2 sets of the 1/24 if you have that many available.

Edited by macsam