Have a good 2015

arrow

2014 was the year when my macross collection grew out of hand. I still remembered that i got my 19P on Jan and my last this december was Ivanov's SV-51. Wish that everyone can get what they want this new year and may lady luck be with you during the Bandai PO Madnesses of 2015 (starting next week!).

Edited by close313

I bolstered my macross collection by a ridiculous amount in 2014. 2015 looks to be pretty spendy as well! Lots of upcoming releases to be excited about.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Yep, same here, 2014 was a crazy year for my wallet. My Macross collection blew up in size, did some nice customs.

Hoping for 2015 bring some more Macross goodies but at a more relaxed pace.

Only gripe from 2014 was that NYC customs lost a v2 1/60 Miria VF-1J that I got a great deal. The person who stole it was probably a Macross fan.

In Macross terms I had some good moments. Finally got my wife to watch the 2 Frontier films, which she enjoyed. We got awesome new molds in he YF-19 and the YF-30, and some cool repaints in the Isamu and Ozma 29's.

On the flipside i moved twice, so thats kinda crappy.

Happy New Year folks. may you all have clear skies and Valks to fly in them.