A VERY MACROSS PLUS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Gubaba

Y'know, there's Christmas stories (two of 'em) for the original SDFM, and there's a Christmas story for Frontier (kinda), but I got to thinking... what about the rest of Macross? Don't those series deserve some Christmas cheer?

So... my NEW BRILLIANT IDEA:

A VERY MACROSS PLUS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

It's Christmas Eve, and Sharon Apple decides to try to dominate the world again, this time by sending the Ghost X-9 to shoot down Santa's sleigh and make all the world's children disappointed and despondent. So Isamu and Guld have to go out searching for Santa, while Myung evades hypnotized guards to get to Sharon and reprogram her to be nicer. At the end, Isamu and Guld find Santa, but all his reindeer have gone and time's running out to deliver the presents. So they harness the sleigh to the YF-19 and YF-21 and rocket all around the world. Myung successfully reprograms Sharon, and they sing a duet of "Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy."

(Oh, and there will also be a gritty and hardcore scene where Sharon hypnotizes all of Santa's elves, and they take down a Destroid platoon.)

So, do I have a winner here or WHAT? Feedback is welcome! ^_^

Edited by Gubaba

I haven't watched Plus yet. It's on my list of "Anime you need to watch"..especially because people have described the relationship between Myung and Sharon similar to that of Yoko Kanno and Gabriela Robin. Made it seem interesting to me. Regardless, I like your idea!

Edited by realstarter