What you guys think this will end at?

dapro

Agree. When I saw the info about the acardia vf-1j release I told myself it is not worth the money.

However I am sure the price tag for m&m with s&s parts will be around &250 each, but including some sweetener.

If they play their cards right Arcadia could win from a M&M re-issue considering how rare they've become and the price they now command! One could say the 1:60 M&M sets are the Holy Grail of Valkyrie toys! Im sure there are many collectors with these little gems missing from their collection! Myself included!

No promise that Arcadia will ever release these, or stay in business for that matter. Not to say the sky is falling or there are even any issues but who knows in this cut-throat niche business.

I guess they will announce their next release after VF-0D comes out, and then another re-issue. People said M&M were coming last summer but nothing happened and we got GBP. Some said a VT was coming because of a rubber toy tweet from Mr. K, but no word.

Depends on what they can release, and what they want to release.

They might keep releasing Zero repaints. or do super parts. Could be another 2 years.

Anyway, complete and loose... even without the boxes I'd guess 300+ just because it's an US seller so you don't have to worry about 30-40 bucks of shipping eating into your price margin. Plus they are rare/wanted and in good condition if the description is to be believed. Some will hold back waiting for Arcadia, but a lot of people who collect these don't post here, or pay that much attention as I'd say we're all still the minority of overall Macross collectors.

Edited by Gakken85

I always thought this is all the Macross collectors are since I don't see any other forum with macross! We aren't center of Macross universe?!?! ;)

Tfsource has guys who collect and don't post here. There are collectors on Sideshow freaks though not a lot.

Plus lots of people lurk here and never post.

Ostrich went up big in the last 30 seconds:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131365362245

$365.

I paid.. $340 for mine with the box, though one of the shoulders was busted.

Too bad ebay will get $40-45 bucks of that, and then another $10 bucks to ship it safe.

Edited by Gakken85

Ostrich went up big in the last 30 seconds:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131365362245

$365.

I paid.. $340 for mine with the box, though one of the shoulders was busted.

Too bad ebay will get $40-45 bucks of that, and then another $10 bucks to ship it safe.

Crazy, I thought it will end around $250. People are just waiting the last seconds to throw their final offer in.

You'll never see a super ostrich that low on this side of the ocean, factoring in 40 bucks for shipping or so.

Assuming that if Arcadia does re-release it will probably be close to $300 anyway, so it's a good buy.

Arcadia just has to profit before starting new products, I'd guess once some final pre-order sales come in, they pay themselves back, pay the employees, and figure what's left for the R&D, then we will get more announcements.

Tiny company, expensive molds and products.. it's gonna take awhile before they are releasing ton's of things.

Still MrK did say that M&M are on the list of "next to do" so just give it time, especially when prices are still absurd.

Damn max sold for $424

Dang eh..

The Max is higher demand than Milia? I am a little surprised.

Yeah same, I honestly thought Milia would have got the higher price..

Arcadia just has to profit before starting new products, I'd guess once some final pre-order sales come in, they pay themselves back, pay the employees, and figure what's left for the R&D, then we will get more announcements.

Tiny company, expensive molds and products.. it's gonna take awhile before they are releasing ton's of things.

Still MrK did say that M&M are on the list of "next to do" so just give it time, especially when prices are still absurd.

at these prices for items without boxes and or higher with others I've seen go for then im definitely gonna hold out for Arcadia! C'mon Mr K you can do it! well as long as Arcadia don't follow Yamato and go belly up..

at these prices for items without boxes and or higher with others I've seen go for then im definitely gonna hold out for Arcadia! C'mon Mr K you can do it! well as long as Arcadia don't follow Yamato and go belly up..

this just means Bandai can get those license now :p

Edited by chyll2

Looks like an example of a few collectors trying to plug in that final hole in their collection for the Max....if anyone has a Max they want to sell....now would be the time....you have at least 3 potential high paying customers....with box you may even get more! Or maybe it's the holidays making people bid more than they would any other time....

this just means Bandai can get those license now :p

hehe! as much as some would love this idea, I would prefer Arcadia re-issue them so they keep in the same lineage as the Yamato v2 line..

I went for that VT-1. I was way overrun there.

I wanted to bid on it but it wouldn't let me as postage to Australia was not specified and blocked any bidding.. stupid ebay.. :angry:

Just get a virgin road and some super parts.

hehe! great idea! but will also need a spare 1J head unit and a little blue paint! :p

• 2 weeks later...