FS Sentinel T-Rex 1/16 Starship Troopers Infantry maneuver

Gakken85

Selling this Sentinel Starship Troopers figure. Really cool figure in terms of articulation and details but I want to reinvest in other things. It's a nice piece and a labor of love for Sent. I doubt anybody else will make a ST figure like this any time soon.

Mint in Box. Includes all accessories and the special postcard that came with the release. Comes with a stand, some weapons, and an egg.

Box is in good shape.

Pet and smoke free home. Stored out of the sunlight.

I am asking $120 shipped in the US. Paypal gift preferred or add 4%.

I am on the straight shooters list as a seller and a buyer so buy with confidence.

Official page:

http://www.sentinel-toys.com/catalog/info.php?target=products_detail&products_id=102&PHPSESSID=b41eca2bc8527c90824cc960a35c9665

Very attractive piece.

Sold

Edited by Gakken85

He's a bit bigger than the 1/12 Votom Pilots if that helps.

A little bit shorter than an MP car, in robot mode?

I can take a picture when Im home.

Edited by Gakken85

Selling this Sentinel Starship Troopers figure. Really cool figure in terms of articulation and details but I want to reinvest in other things. It's a nice piece and a labor of love for Sent. I doubt anybody else will make a ST figure like this any time soon.

Mint in Box. Includes all accessories and the special postcard that came with the release. Comes with a stand, some weapons, and an egg.

Box is in good shape.

Pet and smoke free home. Stored out of the sunlight.

I am asking $120 shipped in the US. Paypal gift preferred or add 4%.

I am on the straight shooters list as a seller and a buyer so buy with confidence.

Official page:

http://www.sentinel-toys.com/catalog/info.php?target=products_detail&products_id=102&PHPSESSID=b41eca2bc8527c90824cc960a35c9665

Very attractive piece.

Sold

PM sent