DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

Like barurutor wrote, payment requests were sent out about 2 weeks ago; the deadline to avoid delinquency and cancellation is tomorrow (8/24/15).

Sildani, if you pre-ordered from N-Y, and for whatever reason missed the email, just log on to your account and go to "ORDER HISTORY" to finalize payment... unless you do want to let time run out to let them cancel. I'm pretty confident that the Grace VF-27ß will be available upon release, and for some time thereafter--perhaps at a slight markup at first, going higher as stocks diminish.

No, I actually paid for her a couple weeks ago. I was just curious in case it had been pushed back. Thanks all!

Kinda weird though. Usually people are in a froth to report payment requests. I suppose this 27 won't be too popular.

I cancelled mine---I'm very low on money due to moving to a new town, it's not THAT much better than the old one, and I still see no hint at all of offering super parts for this version. Plus we still don't know about "matching greens" or the exact modexes, etc.

I cancelled mine---I'm very low on money due to moving to a new town, it's not THAT much better than the old one, and I still see no hint at all of offering super parts for this version. Plus we still don't know about "matching greens" or the exact modexes, etc.

Yes you have some good points there. I did have a good think about whether or not if I do really need this variant but seeing I didn't have the original and comparing the improvements between my son'd Brera v1 and my v1.5 that its good enough to justify.

Also comparing the colors between the two we have they were improved so I can't see how Bandai won't do the same with the Grace. The super parts im not so fussed about at all as I was never any fond of them on Brera's Valk anyways and never used them.

And besides it isn't terribly expensive either and im only buying the one so its not putting me out much if at all.. You'll always be able to pick one up later as im sure there will be plenty of shelf warming with this Valk!

Were the greens even shown with the super parts in the 2nd movie? I have no recollection of it, but I only watched it once and I can't be bothered to dig up my blu-ray at the moment.

I just I plan on displaying mine with the pink fold booster anyway, but the super parts that came with Brera would probably look fine on the greenies also.

Were the greens even shown with the super parts in the 2nd movie? I have no recollection of it, but I only watched it once and I can't be bothered to dig up my blu-ray at the moment.

I just I plan on displaying mine with the pink fold booster anyway, but the super parts that came with Brera would probably look fine on the greenies also.

No they were not. Didn't they appear only once at the beginning of the movie when they were assaulting the Bodolzaa-class mobile fortress? The VF-27 Gamma only had the super parts during the final battle anyway.

Yes, they are strict about paying in time; but they are NOT putting you into a blacklist or something when you forgot to pay... which is nice :D

I concur. I've neglected to pay my pre-order with them once or twice and haven't been blacklisted as of yet, although I wouldn't recommend making a habit of it.

That's nice of them not to black list anyone.. I guess they figure that if you aren't black listed then you could always come back and spend money with them sometime down the track. Why makes things difficult.

I have never been in a position of not being able to pay either in error or intentionally as I have always paid for my orders in advance. But its certainly good to know and an option to opt out if ever desired.

I have cancelled an order or two with them with zero fuss!

Happy days!

Mine got cancelled as i never got the payment request nor was it in my junk folder, i emailed them about it and they basically gave me a 'just too bad' reply, i think i am done buying from them

I have had this happen to me on two occasions. The difference in my cases were that I was keeping up with posts on MWF and knew when to make my payment regardless of the e-mails. Everyone seems to believe that it is only an issue with SPAM filters. However, I receive other e-mails from them. Go figure. Best.

Yeah mine was with NY, I emailed them about why i did not get a email to request for payment and their reply was simply they sent it and no proof or whatsoever was given, proceeded to tell me to wait fir them to open the order again to get the item, but knowing NY when they reopen it will be much more than when i preordered.

I miss the 1st launch and this is the 1st time i had a preorder lapse on me, i guess its fate that i don't get this bird

Anyone know how to use the discount power on a preorder? I have one but don't know how to apply it as it goes straight to my PayPal when I try to access the order.

You have to use it when you first place the PO, there is a field for discount code. I don't think there is a way to apply code after the PO has been made.

Yeah mine was with NY, I emailed them about why i did not get a email to request for payment and their reply was simply they sent it and no proof or whatsoever was given, proceeded to tell me to wait fir them to open the order again to get the item, but knowing NY when they reopen it will be much more than when i preordered.

I miss the 1st launch and this is the 1st time i had a preorder lapse on me, i guess its fate that i don't get this bird

Here's the thing. You don't always need to wait for them to email you for your payment notification. For sure you already know when this bird's going to get release since you visit this site all the time, so you can just go to their website and pay it directly there instead of waiting for an email. It's not the same to HLJ and AMIAMI in which you really need to wait for the email to give you a payment link. In NIPPON-YASAN, you can just pay anytime you like. Hope that helps the next time you preorder with them. ;)

Same for me too! Hope they don't mess about for too long and just ship the thing!

I also have my Zero-A with them too so im hoping I get a notification about that one too soon..

I am hoping they process the orders quickly too, but I am pretty sure there will be a delay. :lol:

As for 0A it should been soon, I can feel my wallet cringing. :lol:

I am hoping they process the orders quickly too, but I am pretty sure there will be a delay. :lol:

As for 0A it should been soon, I can feel my wallet cringing. :lol:

Delays.. they just happen.. <_<

Hehe! your poor wallet! that's why I paid for mine ages ago! Not that it actually helps my overall financial status in the global scheme of things, just helps my wallet forget that it got assaulted and will be ready for the next onslaught! :p:D