DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

Kinda neat how just changing the valk changes the background appearance too.

The change in background appearance (darker) because I took the photo at a later time, it was cloudy so less sunlight was coming into my apartment. I was using the reflected light from the lamps and the camera was at a different angle.

Ok, here is the fixed photo, the green was too bright earlier.

21049161346_327cf9f879_h.jpg

The change in background appearance (darker) because I took the photo at a later time, it was cloudy so less sunlight was coming into my apartment. I was using the reflected light from the lamps and the camera was at a different angle.

OMG! what a stunning photo! the colors! the clarity! Just so beautiful! :o:wub:

Both of them look awesome!

Mahalo!

That photo makes it look like it has a satin finish. :p

I'm considering giving up my Gamma for a Beta.

I am using a lens filter that reduces glare, that is what gives it the satin look. Yay for new camera gear!

Great pic! Put Brera next to Grace on that mat and give me an awesome new background pic!

I'll see what I can do for ya! ;)

OMG! what a stunning photo! the colors! the clarity! Just so beautiful! :o:wub:

Thanks Spanner! I am liking the green on grey. :D

Yeah I'm loving the "corrected" pic even more, makes me want to free one of my 27B's from the box. :lol:

:D You gotta free one so it can be swooshed around.

*snip*

It's matte finish?! Wow! ;)

That photo look so good that I'm probably going to be disappointed when I see my VF-27b in real life. :(

It's matte finish?! Wow! ;)

hehe... its an optical illusion ;)

That photo look so good that I'm probably going to be disappointed when I see my VF-27b in real life. :(

I think you'll be quite happy with the VF-27β, I am pleased with it, and best part is now Brera is no longer alone in the display he now has a wingwoman or wingman. :D

@Derex3592 is this ok?

20915356618_d496e2187f_h.jpg

and for those that are curious here is the pic taken without the lens filter.

21093265012_afbba7f175_h.jpg

Now that I have mine in hand, I have to say I love this thing! Green looks so much better than lavender! The transparent canopy also looks so much better on this one.

I have the old V1 unit so I can stick the fold booster on it, but here's hoping for a super parts set that isn't purple! (Not into the Hulk color scheme...)

Now I want to get 2 or 3 of them. :unsure:

That photo is just absolutely stunning my friend!

That is a stunning photo eh! Its my phone wallpaper atm! My only complaint with the Lucifer is having to split the gunpod when landing gear are down..

Also is it just me or they definitely aren't as pose-able as a v2 VF-25/29? was attempting a pose to better balance the look of the gun and found the legs just dont do what i want them too..

hehe... its an optical illusion ;)

I think you'll be quite happy with the VF-27β, I am pleased with it, and best part is now Brera is no longer alone in the display he now has a wingwoman or wingman. :D

@Derex3592 is this ok?

20915356618_d496e2187f_h.jpg

and for those that are curious here is the pic taken without the lens filter.

21093265012_afbba7f175_h.jpg

Great shot Saburo I just love the Antares squadron boss with his henchman or woman.

Love the way it looks with the fold booster on. :)

The fold booster that came with the V1 27 is the same as the one from the Gallia IV accessory set, but the adapter clip for mounting it on the 27 only came with the V1. Now some enterprising individual could just 3D print the clip...

post-5703-0-61773000-1441391925_thumb.jpgpost-5703-0-39198400-1441391930_thumb.jpgpost-5703-0-23807400-1441391935_thumb.jpgpost-5703-0-72794000-1441391939_thumb.jpgpost-5703-0-75311500-1441391944_thumb.jpg

I think I would want that Fold Booster in any other color other than that HIDEOUS pink! <_<

lol I was gonna say you could repaint it, but the way it's designed would make it kind of a PITA to mask. Dunno if it's easily disassembled as I've never tried.

I bet if you send it to an enterprising individual :p or measurements he could make a set.

Sure, if he's willing to print some up for other members, I'll loan him the clip. :)

Thank you everyone! Glad you like the photos. :D

That lens filter gives an extra $100 feel. :lol:

hehehe.. Cool, because the lens filter wasn't cheap, glad its doing its job. :lol:

The colors look so rich! Almost metallic like!

As spanner said, can't help and feel that it is painted with metallic colors (both 27)

Yes, I was thinking the same thing when i was processing the photos. The reduction of glare/reflected light makes it look better IMHO. :D

Oh yes....that works!

Cool. :D

That photo is just absolutely stunning my friend!

Thank you. I am always trying to improve. :D

That is a stunning photo eh! Its my phone wallpaper atm! My only complaint with the Lucifer is having to split the gunpod when landing gear are down..

Also is it just me or they definitely aren't as pose-able as a v2 VF-25/29? was attempting a pose to better balance the look of the gun and found the legs just dont do what i want them too..

Brera's VF-27 looks almost like a candy red! B))

Colors are deep and rich!

Thanks Spanner! I think the 27 is slightly less poseable than the 25/29. I have posed the 27 in the past and I was able to get into some pretty dynamic poses. I'll be trying this weekend, the VF-27s will be getting their photo shoot. I am hoping the shots turn out well. :)

I'm days away from selling off mine and I'm having second thoughts. :unsure:

Hehehe... I'll be doing the photo shoot for the 27s this weekend, maybe those photos may change your mind about selling. ;)

Great photos, Saburo! The colors look amazing on both VF-27s! Did you use the lens filters you just got?

Thank you, yes I put the new filter to use and I think the results turned out well. :)

Thanks Spanner! I think the 27 is slightly less poseable than the 25/29. I have posed the 27 in the past and I was able to get into some pretty dynamic poses. I'll be trying this weekend, the VF-27s will be getting their photo shoot. I am hoping the shots turn out well. :)

Im going to have another go at finding a more interesting pose for my Brera over the weekend.. it just looks too boring just standing there holding its HUGE gun.. I can't even pose him holding it vertically as the gun pod is sooo long its taller than the actually shelf height! :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see what you come up with on your 27 photos! ^_^