DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

Looks like the green color is much more consistent across the board. The old one had different shades of green across various parts. Very good.

@no3ljm.. does ube avocado icecream exist!?!? Hehe! ;)

Umm... Ube flavored ice cream exists, and people put avocados in ice cream, so to say that avocado ice cream exists wouldn't be a stretch. Both together, I don't know. I have no idea how I feel about Ube (I've never tasted purple yams and I'm not sure I'm keen on eating things that are naturally purple). I like guacamole, and avocado in my sushi, but I'm not sold on avocado ice cream. Kinda like candied bacon ice cream, I like ice cream and I like candied bacon, but not both at the same time...

I got notice that my avocado ice crea- I mean VF-27 shipped too. Man, that ice cream looks good...

hehe!

I found a place in Sydney that does all kinds of weird and exotic ice creams (including the ube and avocado) but its on the other side of the city so when I have my son next we'll make an adventure of it and go try some!

Can't wait! :D

I got notice that my avocado ice crea- I mean VF-27 shipped too. Man, that ice cream looks good...

hehe!

I found a place in Sydney that does all kinds of weird and exotic ice creams (including the ube and avocado) but its on the other side of the city so when I have my son next we'll make an adventure of it and go try some!

Can't wait! :D

First ube now avocado... we have some hungry board members.

Time for midnight snack!!! Ice Cream!!! ;)

Too bad all we have at home is Peanut Butter flavored Ice Cream. Yum! Yum! :lol:

They'd cost twice as much as comparable ice cream, and people'd complain the packaging disintegrates in the freezer, untouched. 😀

Oh, yeah. Shipped!

Looks like the green color is much more consistent across the board. The old one had different shades of green across various parts. Very good.

I have v1 and i honestly think that the uniform green of this new release makes it less interesting to the eye. But i can understand the upside if that makes it more consistent with how it's supposed to be.

I have v1 and i honestly think that the uniform green of this new release makes it less interesting to the eye. But i can understand the upside if that makes it more consistent with how it's supposed to be.

Yeah, it's supposed to made of Unobtanium and then painted, so I appreciate the uniformity. I wish this came with the fold booster like the V1 did, or a Grace pilot figure. Oh well.

Cannon fodder flavor - Explosion of flavor for your taste buds!

Love your description, MacrossJunkie. :lol:

woke up to a shipping notice today! whoo hoo! and I REALLY wish you guys would stop talking about ice cream. My old man teeth don't like super cold things anymore so I had to give that stuff up like 2 years ago.. :unsure:

Don't worry derex. You can just let it melt and when it's not that cold anymore you have your own smoothie to go. ;)

I'm trying to get the clear canopy thing for this. Was the mass production unit with a clear canopy, or is it just for gits and shiggles? I do like it, just a bit confused as to where it came from. If from the movie, no problem. I just don't remember.

I'm trying to get the clear canopy thing for this. Was the mass production unit with a clear canopy, or is it just for gits and shiggles? I do like it, just a bit confused as to where it came from. If from the movie, no problem. I just don't remember.

It came from the 2nd movie. Brera ejects the armored portion of the canopy and the clear part remained.

It came from the 2nd movie. Brera ejects the armored portion of the canopy and the clear part remained.

Ah, OK. I thought about it after I posted and thought it might be from the movie, but couldn't remember if that was done in the t.v. show as well. Good to know. Thanks for the clarification.