DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

How many stores have this Valk listed already? I have one with NY.. any others up yet?

I don't think most stores will hold this since it's Tamashii Web Exclusive as per Tamashii page: http://tamashii.jp/item/10978/?lmode=en

That's why I like NY since they can get hold of this Bandai Tamashii exclusives. ;)

why there is not updates?

you are not supposed this bird release almost immediately after the 19 advance?

This will be released end of this month.

ahhh yes ok.. I wanted to pick up another Grace for my son and I have a fair few rewards points with CDJ I could use to trim the cost a little.. I just couldn't find anything on their site about it.

I guess I'll just have to wait till closer to the release date and see who else decides to stock it.

I thought the same thing with the version 1 of this toy, but don't have any data to base that assumption on. It did seem that the prices in the secondary market were high when I was looking around a while after release. But at this point you might be right, unless people just hate the pilot with the exposed midriff, cause I can still find the V1.5 for relatively sane prices. :lol:

I like Brera as a character. He's part-human, part-Zentraedi, and part-machine. Don't get why people call him emo. Can't seem to remember any instance of him acting that way.

He had the look, the long bangs almost covering one eye, the silent, brooding manner (even though he wasn't brooding). He just looked that way, and you know how people are, judging people by their looks.

I'm seriously considering picking one or two of these up, if I can, along with the Brera version.

@Valkyrie Driver you absolutely should! They are a fantastic toy! Right up there with my favorites for sure!

@Gundam fantastic photos dude! :)

He's next on my list, right along with some Alto VF-171EX super parts, which I'll probably get at the same time if I can.

Just got email payment notification from NY.

Payment is due before August 24, 2015 @ 8:00am Japan time.

Same here. Just in time too because I finished the redo of my 2nd Super VF-27 today as I wasn't really satisfied with how my first one turned out. I'm hoping the the color on this green one stays consistent like the pictures show. I didn't like how the v1 greenie was different shades of green so I never ended up getting one.

Same here. Just in time too because I finished the redo of my 2nd Super VF-27 today as I wasn't really satisfied with how my first one turned out. I'm hoping the the color on this green one stays consistent like the pictures show. I didn't like how the v1 greenie was different shades of green so I never ended up getting one.

and the fact it only ever released as a v1.. I know many folks still had a whinge about the v1.5 Brera. Yes it wasn't a giant leap forward but it was still a better toy than the original!

Hmmm, I'm really thinking about canceling now----it's just not THAT much better than the original (and no hint of super parts yet) and the -27 is still just a -25 rehash like the -29 is. It feels like I have too many of the same basic valk. But then I may be perma-banned from N-Y if I do.

Still confused about the modex numbers on this release. On the Tamashii site it shows Grace as 102 and the Fodder version has 302. Is it interchangeable somehow?

David if you have bought enough from them they are usually cool about a cancellation. I have lost a point or another for cancelling. Also Fiona seems to be the easiest to work with imo.

*edit*

Looks like I lost a EXP point, whatever that is good for.

Edited by Loop

I have never seen a v1 in person, but I am curious to see how much variance there was with the greens.

and the fact it only ever released as a v1.. I know many folks still had a whinge about the v1.5 Brera. Yes it wasn't a giant leap forward but it was still a better toy than the original!

After seeing pics of the v1 and v1.5 the v1.5 version is much better IMHO.

Still confused about the modex numbers on this release. On the Tamashii site it shows Grace as 102 and the Fodder version has 302. Is it interchangeable somehow?

David if you have bought enough from them they are usually cool about a cancellation. I have lost a point or another for cancelling. Also Fiona seems to be the easiest to work with imo.

*edit*

Looks like I lost a EXP point, whatever that is good for.

I am curious about this too, I guess we will find out soon.

I have never seen a v1 in person, but I am curious to see how much variance there was with the greens.

Here you go. You can see the different shades of green on the v1:

15784567482_a3797aae21_c.jpg

A little harder to tell but it's there:

15782991325_919487199e_c.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

So I looked back in my emails and apparently I already paid NY for this through PayPal back on March 27th. I guess I had the extra cash on hand...So, I guess now I should just get a shipping notice from them some time soon??? 1st time ordering through them so I'm just wondering.

Here you go. You can see the different shades of green on the v1:

A little harder to tell but it's there:

Mahalo wmkjr! The color variance is very noticeable. A bright green to a dull green. Great shots btw! I had forgotten that I had liked them a while back.

So I looked back in my emails and apparently I already paid NY for this through PayPal back on March 27th. I guess I had the extra cash on hand...So, I guess now I should just get a shipping notice from them some time soon??? 1st time ordering through them so I'm just wondering.

That is a nice surprise. :D Yep, you'll be getting a shipping invoice some time soon, probably after the 24th depending on when their shipment arrives.

Umm, aren't these of the same toy? I don't recall there being a fold booster for the new version.

Yes, the V1. Saburo was asking about the green colors on the V1 so I showed him pics of the V1. I should've been more clear. It's the same V1 but one under lights and one under ambient lighting to show the different variances of greens. Hopefully this release VF-27 will have a more uniform green color.

Edited by wmkjr

Yes, the V1. Saburo was asking about the green colors on the V1 so I showed him pics of the V1. I should've been more clear. It's the same V1 but one under lights and one under ambient lighting to show the different variances of greens. Hopefully this release VF-27 will have a more uniform green color.

Fingers crossed eh! :unsure: