Franks & Sons weekly report.

oh wow, I totally forgot about this thread. Well a bunch of us still go. We just went this past saturday to pick up our CMS figures. And we plan on going again this saturday. Anyway, no CF 1/48's around yet. Probably this saturday. If you really wanted one, you should've jumped on the group buys at Anime punch! check out my signature! We have a bunch of group buys there. It benefits local people the most of course because all we do is go to frank and sons to pick it up. :D:p:lol:

oh wow, I totally forgot about this thread. Well a bunch of us still go. We just went this past saturday to pick up our CMS figures. And we plan on going again this saturday. Anyway, no CF 1/48's around yet. Probably this saturday. If you really wanted one, you should've jumped on the group buys at Anime punch! check out my signature! We have a bunch of group buys there. It benefits local people the most of course because all we do is go to frank and sons to pick it up.  :D  :p  :lol:

334206[/snapback]

Bastids...... :angry:<_<;)

Hey Pat ya going this weekend? On Saturday I might be able to get a Yammie thier...ya know whats the good thing ya can bargain with them for a cheaper price thats what I do :lol: anyways ya going this Saturday? We should meet up, I mean it wouldnt hurt to meet up as MWers would it? But my stay thier wont be long maybe an hour 1/2 or less. My secret to getting good prices is bargaining with the person, since they want a sale dont they??

Hey Pat ya going this weekend? On Saturday I might be able to get a Yammie thier...ya know whats the good thing ya can bargain with them for a cheaper price thats what I do :lol: anyways ya going this Saturday? We should meet up, I mean it wouldnt hurt to meet up as MWers would it? But my stay thier wont be long maybe an hour 1/2 or less. My secret to getting good prices is bargaining with the person, since they want a sale dont they??

334300[/snapback]

Bargain all you want. Depending on who the seller is, their prices are pretty firm.

haha, of course you have to bargain. I'm all about it! I know a bunch of vendors there now that I don't have to bargain anymore. They give me the special price already. Sometimes I ask for more of a discount! :o:D:p:lol:

Fellas, so how much did you pay for the CMS Series 3 figures? Also did they have the chase Max for sale as well?
I guess nobody goes anymore.

334086[/snapback]

334734[/snapback]

we got ours through Anime punch for 80 bucks. But that was for preorder. So if you want to buy it now, it's 90 + shipping from them. I'm planning on going this weekend to see what they have at frank and sons. So I'll let you know.

Fellas, so how much did you pay for the CMS Series 3 figures? Also did they have the chase Max for sale as well?

334086[/snapback]

334734[/snapback]

we got ours through Anime punch for 80 bucks. But that was for preorder. So if you want to buy it now, it's 90 + shipping from them. I'm planning on going this weekend to see what they have at frank and sons. So I'll let you know.

334739[/snapback]

keep your eyes out for a large die-cast lion voltron green lion head :lol:

334086[/snapback]

334734[/snapback]

334739[/snapback]

I never seen a Anime Punch booth thier. Can ya like post a link to the site and both number and some details on how the booth might look like and its location?

Anyways I dunno if I can go, cant seem to find the perfect time I need to go to my cousin's house <_< ...But I might have to clean up too :( . Life is hard for me :unsure: ......

334086[/snapback]

334734[/snapback]

334739[/snapback]

I never seen a Anime Punch booth thier. Can ya like post a link to the site and both number and some details on how the booth might look like and its location?

Anyways I dunno if I can go, cant seem to find the perfect time I need to go to my cousin's house <_< ...But I might have to clean up too :( . Life is hard for me :unsure: ......

334910[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what a noob :lol:

the ap booth is in the darkest most mysterious location or the area, Most people wander there at some point or another and never notice the significance. smelling of all sorts of unpleasent things... some dead, some alive, some alive wishing they were dead. oh yeah.. it's there, not their, and most certainly not thier. Yes... head to the bathroom and stand in the toilet... click your heels together three times and say repeatedly "I will look at sigs, I will look at sigs". Pay no attention to the homeless guy in the corner fondling himself while you spash about... he is just in your imagination :lol: .

Check bobe's sig... heck, if you haven't already checked out "THE HOT ANIME COSPLAY CHICKS THREAD!!!" you should be deficated upon by a large retarded seagull with chronic irritable bowl syndrome and a liking of rancid chili seasoned/mixed with bits of a two week dead hooker in a trashcan behind a truckstop :rolleyes: oh yeah... and fish eyeballs

Edited by kanata67

Whoah! Don't mention the Anime Punch booth out loud... they'll come and get you and your toys in the middle of the night. And if you do manage to find the legendary booth, make sure you leave a trail you can follow back for your way out. And whatever you do. Don't say the word "chicken" out loud when your there. It's not just a warning... it's a life saving device. :ph34r:

334086[/snapback]

334734[/snapback]

334739[/snapback]

334764[/snapback]

Hey, Kanata, did you need a green lion voltron head? I just happen to have one. For the Matchbox/Trendmaster typre right?

Whoah!  Don't mention the Anime Punch booth out loud... they'll come and get you and your toys in the middle of the night.  And if you do manage to find the legendary booth, make sure you leave a trail you can follow back for your way out.  And whatever you do.  Don't say the word "chicken" out loud when your there.  It's not just a warning... it's a life saving device. :ph34r:

335003[/snapback]

Did someone say chicken? I like chicken. :D

334086[/snapback]

334734[/snapback]

334739[/snapback]

334764[/snapback]

Hey, Kanata, did you need a green lion voltron head? I just happen to have one. For the Matchbox/Trendmaster typre right?

335032[/snapback]

sweeeeeeeeeeeet.... I might get head :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

334086[/snapback]

334734[/snapback]

334739[/snapback]

334764[/snapback]

335032[/snapback]

sweeeeeeeeeeeet.... I might get head :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

335041[/snapback]

hahaha, a green head!!! :D:p:lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Has anyone found out if any of the vendors at F&S is carrying the VF-0S or the Stealth valk and for hou much? If not, does anyone have a scoop when they will be carrying them? I saw that Treasure Island has the VF-0S in stock on their web store.

how is frank and sons and the prices for 1/48 yamato macross? is it getting lower, fair or higher? i havent been there for several months and i would like to get you guys opinion on it. basicaly i am looking to get the super stealth. do you guys have a rough idea how much it is? thanks in advance, kyatsu

i only saw tisinc with them.  170? 175? for the vf-0s, 150 for the non-fp stealth...I dont' think I saw any fp stealths.

398651[/snapback]

thanks eternal D. i used to live not too far from Frank and Sons, but since i moved to culver city, it's kind of a hazzle to drive all the way there hoping to find a 1/48 of my liking. it hurts more with the gas price too :( . how come 1/48 is scarce when a lot of valks has been released? confused. kyatsu

well, 1/48's are pretty scarce at frank and son now.  pretty much only tsinc has them and yoshi will have one or two.

prices are comparable to ebay but def not cheap.

399245[/snapback]

just got word from solscud007 that the stealth super is $230 at tisinc!!

I'm thinking because these are big ticketed items and the fan base is probably smaller than we think, these things dont' move very fast. and when you're in that kind of business, you need liquid assets so ppl tend not to carry those anymore, at least not a lot of them.

dude eternal d, that's quite expensive. is tisnic the vietnamese guy at frank and sons? curious because i dont know the name of his store, but i know who he is. kyatsu

just got word from solscud007 that the stealth super is $230 at tisinc!!

I'm thinking because these are big ticketed items and the fan base is probably smaller than we think, these things dont' move very fast.  and when you're in that kind of business, you need liquid assets so ppl tend not to carry those anymore, at least not a lot of them.

399283[/snapback]