DX Chogokin YF-29B Percival

IXTL

You can look at mandarake and the jungle.... and you will find a lot of isamus under msrp.

Actually I had been counting on this so I could pick up an Isamu 29 once the hype for the 29b got bigger, but there haven't been any on Mandy for some time now. I should have pulled the trigger last pay day :/

It's nothing like the lottery, I've secured plenty of pre-orders but I still can't afford that Beach House on Maui.

was really more a figure of speech.. but sometimes it can be tough and many folks have missed out time and time again. But yeah I suppose you're right..

Edited by spanner76

so where are ppl going to prorder from?

Is everyone going to go to amiami??

I have never able to secure a preorder there...ever!

@Mommar.. you see there's someone! hehe! :p

@VGMStudios.. there are few websites you can try.. ami, hlj, NY to name a few..

Thanks spanner76.

Its like to get a preorder secrued with these figures from amiami you'd need a T1 line or something. haha

i know eh.. my lowly ADSL2 connection is pretty piss weak, slow and unresponsive at the best of times.. I guess will see how it all goes in a few hours time.. -_-

If anyone is trying at AmiAmi and thinks they have no chance of getting it, I'd be willing to try and help since I'm sitting this one out. I've been able to get several valks on Pre-order from them so I might be able to give a decent chance (obviously not guaranteed). If you're interested, just PM me. Would need an account (you can make a new one if you prefer) that I can log into and place the order so that you can take care of the rest if its successful. Only one person, first one to PM will be the one I'll try for.

Edited by octibon

I'm assuming they did coz I was alerted twice. 6 minutes apart too. I bet no one was expecting this to happen.

oh well.. I wasn't going to order anything from 1999 anyways..

No. I just got back from lunch. In fact, I'm just about done cursing. :lol:

hehe! I said a few words of the same nature when I saw the post! =)