DX Chogokin YF-29B Percival

IXTL

While we're busy disliking everything about the saturation on the 0D in the other thread I'm curious why we're all okay with that extremely bright, pastel blue on this thing when the Perceval photo clearly shows a much darker blue all around.

i dunno, to be honest the colors of the toy actually look better than the screen shots from the game imo. a lot more people have seen mac zero than have played mac 30 so i can see how there could be more scrutiny for on screen accuracy there.

I think I'm getting valk fatigue...

I'm not necessarily getting valk fatigue, but I am getting frontier fatigue. I'm getting this anyway but I hope it's the last 29 re-pop. I don't think I can justify anymore 29's in the collection.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm not necessarily getting valk fatigue, but I am getting frontier fatigue. I'm getting this anyway but I hope it's the last 29 re-pop. I don't think I can justify anymore 29's in the collection.

same here

They'll probably keep milking the MacF license until it's time to switch to Macross Δ....so whatever time it takes to put in place the tooling for the new valks is when they will put on the MacF brakes....

Not including Macross 30 valks.....what is left to be done from MacF?

Would be nice if they ended the MacF line with these two....in-scale with the rest of the line (or close to it)

queadluun-rhea....

queadluun-rhea.gif

Vajra....

vajra-large.gif

Edited by jvmacross

same here

Brings up an interesting point with exactly how many times one design can be released. The 29 (IMO) isn't as iconic as the VF-1 or even the 25 so I can see how the design might be wearing thin for some.

I like this color scheme so I'm still good to pick up at least 1, but I'd honestly rather have some new 25 color schemes or even re-releases of the S (no, I never did get one from the last batch) or G.

-b.

Love the color scheme of this one. Undecided though if I'm going to get it. For sure it would look nice together with a white Lucifer. Assuming that Bandai would release Mei's custom valk as well. For all we know, they might release Leon's 'minty fresh' Prophecy down the line just for kicks. ;)

I like this color scheme so I'm still good to pick up at least 1, but I'd honestly rather have some new 25 color schemes or even re-releases of the S (no, I never did get one from the last batch) or G.

-b.

hmm... the 25S may be a bit too close to Roy's colors, but a "Roy custom" would certainly be welcomed, imo. I'd love a cavaliers paint scheme or urban digital camo (like the government exo armors in the 2nd movie)!

They'll probably keep milking the MacF license until it's time to switch to Macross Δ....so whatever time it takes to put in place the tooling for the new valks is when they will put on the MacF brakes....

Not including Macross 30 valks.....what is left to be done from MacF?

Would be nice if they ended the MacF line with these two....in-scale with the rest of the line (or close to it)

queadluun-rhea....

queadluun-rhea.gif

Vajra....

vajra-large.gif

yeah not so sure we really need anymore Macross Frontier stuff.. but a fresh new Queadluun and a Vajra to finish the series off would be nice indeed! :D

oh and maybe a 1/18 scale model of Ozma's Lancia Delta Integrale would be EPIC!!!

Edited by spanner76

Hehe! im not sure what would give out first from pressing the F5 key for 24 hours! My finger or the button!

Might also have to take the day off work! ;)

My guess is that your bladder would give out first! XD

Given it isn't Ozma or Isamu I'm going to assume it won't be as massive a seller. Hopefully.

I like your optimism, man!

Any placeholders found yet? Or is it still a bit too soon?

unless you are near Japan and/or with a very fast internet. I will stay away from the placeholders (like amiami does). The time it takes to refresh placeholder is all it needs to get sold out.

@mommar

I love your optimism but I wont hold on to that :p

I dont know why but i'll put myself through the PO gauntlet once again this time.

Not keeping my hopes up but this is how i predict my day will go:

1:50:00am alarm goes off

2:00:00am PO's go live

2:00:02am Amiami sold out of the YF-29 and GX-69

2:05:00am search every other site POs not live

2:06:00am curses at the screen

2:10:00am tries to go back to sleep, disappointed and angry

3:30:00am still awake, cant go back to sleep

6:40:00am alarm goes off, im tired, this will be a shitty day at work defeated with no POs -_-

:lol:

Edited by anubis20

Guest davidwhangchoi

I dont know why but i'll put myself through the PO gauntlet once again this time.

Not keeping my hopes up but this is how i predict my day will go:

1:50:00am alarm goes off

2:00:00am PO's go live

2:00:02am Amiami sold out of the YF-29 and GX-69

2:05:00am search every other site POs not live

2:06:00am curses at the screen

2:10:00am tries to go back to disappointed and angry

3:30:00am still awake, cant go back to sleep

6:40:00am alarm goes off, im tired, this will be a shitty day at work defeated with no POs -_-

:lol:

pretty funny! :lol:

99% sure pre orders will be limited and short 1-5 min windows no matter if bandai is printing large numbers or not for this one.

hopefully, if anyone misses it, it'll be like the 25s (i couldn't get a pre order in) but be avail after release.

but bandai print #s usually very low for 29 (except web exclusive unlimited print 29 isamu). Just curious what the market interest is for this.