DX Chogokin YF-29B Percival

IXTL

All of Bandai's DX molds came with optional hard lasers after Alto's VF-25 (or already had them installed like the RVF-25). Since Rod's YF-29 is the same mold as Alto's YF-29, they sadly didn't bother retooling them. Which is a shame really because the mold for the lasers already exists, it's just the material is different.

Wonder whether they made changes to the gunpod, as noticed that it doesn't come with the optional part to mount the gunpod in fighter mode like the isamu version to accomodate the bayonet.

Edit: Thanks Sildani. My mistake as didn't see the pic showing it as with the isame it was together in the plastic tray with the stand.

Edited by Valk-1S

I want those cannon and explosion effects!!!! Link???

BBTS Links:

Tamashii Effect Explosion Red

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN16057&mode=retail

Tamashii Effect Explosion Gray

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN16056&mode=retail

Gundam Planet Links:

Tamashii Effect Explosion Red

http://www.gundamplanet.com/tamashii-effect-explosion-red-ver.html

Tamashii Effect Explosion Gray

It's up for order at Amiami as well. I just placed an order with Amiami and cancelled the preorder I had with HLJ (it's one of the things I really like about HLJ -- their painless cancellation)... they were taking too long to send me a payment request; besides, Amiami has a better price which I hope won't be cancelled out too much by higher shipping costs (chose SAL, but will be okay with Registered SAL).

Edited by mechaninac

Seriously Bandai, give us optional hard plastic head lasers instead of these POS soft plastic. Just look at the ones in those second round of pics. Not cool. Looks like I'm eventually going to have to buy a set or two of Kurisama's on Shapeways and attempt to paint match if I get hosed.

So people who collect stuff like Marvel Legends do this to fix warped joints/pieces all the time. Take a blow dryer and heat the plastic piece until it's really pliable, then hold it straight and submerge it into ice water for a little while. You can straighten the antennae back out this way relatively easily.

It's up for order at Amiami as well. I just placed an order with Amiami and cancelled the preorder I had with HLJ (it's one of the things I really like about HLJ -- their painless cancellation)... they were taking too long to send me a payment request; besides, Amiami has a better price which I hope won't be cancelled out too much by higher shipping costs (chose SAL, but will be okay with Registered SAL).

With amiami's shipping rates I'd bet it would still be around HLJ's with EMS.