Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Looks good, can't wait. Have we gotten confirmation that this 1S will come with an extra tip for just a super part armor set? My old Roy 1S had a super and strike tip so you could have either look you wanted, my exclusive DYRL 1As super part packs were the same, they came with the extra tip so you could do a super or strike setup.

I'm not sure about the extra tip, but I hope you are right

I see a lot of new members on the forum these days. Maybe the Delta news has brought in new people. I'm guessing some might be lurkers that have been around as well. In any case I think it's good. Welcome to all.

I'm quiet usually. I've been on since the V2 60 yammy line but I don't post much since I'm not as knowledgeable as some members here. I complained like everyone else about the vf25 Line. I think that's the reason I like this line, it's available and less expensive than the VF25 or the yammy.

I used to be a collector back in the Yamato V1 days. Last valk I purchased was the Yamato 1/48 Stealth with the Armor Packs, which cost me around 150USD. I dropped off the scene to come back and see that a 1/60 Arcadia can go for almost 300USD. I shudder to think how much a 1/48 would cost now. The insane price for an Arcadia is also why I'm all in for this line and also some of the DX Chogokin stuff Bandai has like the VF-19 Advance.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!

Can't wait for the VF-1S figures release. There should be some available after the release date due to people cancelling pre-orders.

By the way, if you can find the VF-1J Armored Valkyrie for less than 120 bucks, BUY IT NOW. NY has just raised their price on that figure AGAIN. Also, eBay has them for way more money.

freakin ridiculous

I'm guessing Glaugs will be even more harder to find if you can't secure a pre-order :(

I really doubt the Glaug will be a problem unless Bandai produces very few of them. Unlike the Regults, it's unlikely people will make armies of them. They're not hero valks either like the Hik GBP or VF-1S Strike toys. It's possible Bandai will see this coming and cut production and it will be a pain in the butt to get but otherwise I think it will be our first easy one.

I really doubt the Glaug will be a problem unless Bandai produces very few of them. Unlike the Regults, it's unlikely people will make armies of them. They're not hero valks either like the Hik GBP or VF-1S Strike toys. It's possible Bandai will see this coming and cut production and it will be a pain in the butt to get but otherwise I think it will be our first easy one.

hope ur right

Unless it turns out there's a huge run on Kamjin fans.

Has HLJ cancelled anyone else's orders? The cancelled my VF-1S order and all but one of my Regults.

I thought HLJ had an order limit of 1...

Perhaps they cancelled your other orders because of the limit violation on the Regult. My VF-1S order is still there, along with the 1 Regult I have on preorder with them.

How many Regults did you have on order with HLJ?

I think the glaug may turn out even harder to get a pre order, unless they raise the production amounts. The glaug is the macross equivalent to boba fett from star wars or chars zaku from gundam or whatever from whatever.

If I had to choose a Boba Fett type equivalent in Macross I would choose Milia. Kamjin was really just a big douche rather than a warrior with a coolness factor.

But, I would think the Glaug will be sold quickly simply because the design is cool and there's never much emphasis to make toys of it, so I personally am chomping at the bit to buy it.