Hi-Metal R

5 minutes ago, rocketblast said:

So, the TV Super Packs are still on for 4-30-2021 right? And the VF-1D trainer comes out July 31, 2021?  I can't wait :)  Just gotta be sure that I pay off the shipping on one of the sets. Hopefully there will be some deals on the valkyrie on ebay like last time around too.

Wrong thread........but yes....still on

perhaps one of these next time....

On 3/2/2021 at 1:50 PM, Angesdad said:

A question for y'all. I am considering to get a HMR Elintseeker from Mandarake, unopened for 9k yen. It is currently sitting in my cart however, I do not own a single HMR and since this will be my first HMR toy, wanted to ask how satisfied you are with yours. I am used to DX Valks, thanks!!

Ditto what most the others already said. One of the most addictive lines in Macross history and the best in terms of displayability and playability. When I first saw the line, I was thinking a remake of the Hi-Metal line with little to no metal and partsforming? Pass. Then I got a Regult. Now I have the entire line and multiples of most of them.

It's really the desdroids and zentradi mecha that sell it.

The VF-1 figures are nice, and the VF-2 and VF-4 are impressive, but the more impressive the transforming figures get, the closer they start costing to the Arcadia and DX lines.

33 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Cool!  :drinks:

For the reference pic that I used, the Regult was up close to the VF-1A.  All good though.  :friends:

Yeah...but angle was a little off so had to change it up....if you look at the scene there is a cel sequence where the regult is a bit further out....

33 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Yeah...but angle was a little off so had to change it up....if you look at the scene there is a cel sequence where the regult is a bit further out....

countdown.thumb.jpg.3c770526feab0477979559c48cca8220.jpg

Yep I should have used the screen shot for reference.  I still have the Regult and VF-1A in their poses.  I'll see about adjusting the Regult and VF-1A.

2 hours ago, derex3592 said:

My HM-R Monster wants to run away and hide in shame now.....:ph34r:.  Only a render, but STILL! ---Damn! 

Holy Smokes! That's awesome.

On 3/19/2021 at 12:25 PM, derex3592 said:

My HM-R Monster wants to run away and hide in shame now.....:ph34r:.  Only a render, but STILL! ---Damn! 

:shok::wub: I want one!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn’t they tease hi Metal r Macross zero stuff a while ago? I’d rather spend $100 for a 1/100 scale transformable figure than $500-$700 for a 1/60 scale one

twich

4 hours ago, jvmacross said:

large.1794194547_HMRM0VF0.jpg.ed865d7128

dear bandai, I so do not want any macross zero HMR....and please do not release any more HMR as we dont want them.

:5: :blink:

7 minutes ago, twich said:

Didn’t they tease hi Metal r Macross zero stuff a while ago? I’d rather spend $100 for a 1/100 scale transformable figure than $500-$700 for a 1/60 scale one

twich

tamashii nations 2015...is that long enough to be in vaporware territory?

Edited by seti88
On 3/13/2021 at 1:32 AM, rocketblast said:

So, the TV Super Packs are still on for 4-30-2021 right? And the VF-1D trainer comes out July 31, 2021?  I can't wait :)  Just gotta be sure that I pay off the shipping on one of the sets. Hopefully there will be some deals on the valkyrie on ebay like last time around too.

damn for a second I thought there was a re-release :D

7 hours ago, Lolicon said:

HMR line seems pretty dead as far as Macross is concerned.

I just wanted the sonnuvabitch destroids :/