Jump to content

Hi-Metal R


joppewo

Recommended Posts

On 2/20/2020 at 2:48 AM, seti88 said:

HOT DAYUM!:good:

Does anyone know if this make/model appeared in Flash Back 2012? Or was it only the other released one? 

If it wasn't in the series, it does't go in my collection (ie Messer Color Ver.). That's my Filipino standard. 

Edited by fifbeat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, fifbeat said:

Does anyone know if this make/model appeared in Flash Back 2012? Or was it only the other released one? 

If it wasn't in the series, it does't go in my collection (ie Messer Color Ver.). That's my Filipino standard. 

the VF-4 in FB2012 is an A, these, and the yammi and forthcoming arcadia release are VF-4G models.

The proportions are different:

large.20160822_154007.jpg.2624b560edf805

This picture is from the VF-4 Masterfile, so grain of salt, but the canard vs. engine nacelle for the A outline feels more accurate to the FB2012 animation to me.

 

so technically even the FB2012 HMR VF-4 didn't appear on-screen, but they got the paint scheme correct at least.:D

Edited by slide
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, RDX17 said:

^Nice! Now HMR just needs to release a VF-0S to help fill out the line up.

Thanks!  Yes a HMR VF-0S would look cool next to the rest of the Jolly Rogers.

2 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Nice. Have you tried doing a pic where you can see all their tail fins together with the Jolly Roger? That’s something else they all have in common.

Not yet but I do plan on taking a pic of them in flight on clear stands.  Maybe this weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

May I ask how much you got it for? They were dirt cheap for awhile but then like always the price crept up.

It was 6000Y plus shipping. I think I've seen it fluctuate a bit lower a while ago like you said, it went up too. I think 6000 is just a tad below MSRP and mine seems as good as new so I'm happy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, slide said:

the VF-4 in FB2012 is an A, these, and the yammi and forthcoming arcadia release are VF-4G models.

The proportions are different:

large.20160822_154007.jpg.2624b560edf805

This picture is from the VF-4 Masterfile, so grain of salt, but the canard vs. engine nacelle for the A outline feels more accurate to the FB2012 animation to me.

 

so technically even the FB2012 HMR VF-4 didn't appear on-screen, but they got the paint scheme correct at least.:D

Thanks for the explanation. lol Great. Oh well. You know, maybe I will get it since I came this far. 

14 hours ago, jenius said:

The Focker VF-4 is a non-canon scheme.

Cheers. Looking forward to your coverage on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

It was 6000Y plus shipping. I think I've seen it fluctuate a bit lower a while ago like you said, it went up too. I think 6000 is just a tad below MSRP and mine seems as good as new so I'm happy.

How do you like it as a figure? I've been debating on grabbing this or the the S variant just to have a type of VF-19 in my 1/100 collection.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Aaadriiann said:

How do you like it as a figure? I've been debating on grabbing this or the the S variant just to have a type of VF-19 in my 1/100 collection.

It's pretty good overall. Most importantly to me is it looks the part and it transforms. The only negative on mine is the wrists are very loose and floppy but that isn't a huge deal that can't be fixed easily. I would like to get the extra parts for it but those are more expensive so not sure it will be worth the price at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Slave IV said:

It was 6000Y plus shipping. I think I've seen it fluctuate a bit lower a while ago like you said, it went up too. I think 6000 is just a tad below MSRP and mine seems as good as new so I'm happy.

Oh that's not bad at all. 

Now go get the sound boosters. :good:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Sweet. It's as if the Nimitz in the Final Countdown went to the future instead of the past.

Thanks.  I really want an AFC F/A-18F to go with this group.  Hopefully one will get released soon.

14 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

awesome picture, @sh9000

Thanks @Convectuoso.

12 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Duuude... Sweeet...Duuude... Sweeet...Duuude... Sweeet...Duuude... Sweeet...Duuude... Sweeet...Duuude... Sweeet...Duuude... Sweeet...Duuude... Sweeet...Duuude... Sweeet...

47561905-535E-43E8-824B-C2652CD5E98D.gif.74e7b66f709015f24ac474dfb37e0fde.gif

Edited by sh9000
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...