Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Would be very excited to see a HMR of Macross Zero.

I'd like to see Macross Zero be next in line. Nothing personal to Arcadia but what they're charging for one VF-0D, I could probably get three HMR's for the same price. 

I'd totally buy any Macross Zero, Macross Plus, or Macross Frontier HMRs.

Something tells me the next stop is Macross 7 though, I suspect they might be going in chronological order. (Macross/DYRL->Flashback 2012->Macross 7->Macross Plus->Macross Zero->Macross Frontier->Macross Delta)

I'd totally buy any Macross Zero, Macross Plus, or Macross Frontier HMRs.

Something tells me the next stop is Macross 7 though, I suspect they might be going in chronological order. (Macross/DYRL->Flashback 2012->Macross 7->Macross Plus->Macross Zero->Macross Frontier->Macross Delta)

Let's say for Schlitz's & Giggles that Mac 7 is next, on the bright side that means a VF-11C could be possible. B))

I've bought all the HMR Macross releases so far even though I'm not particularly enamored with the VF-1 in this line. I do want more, better VFs down the line and plan to purchase all of them. :)

Also hoping Bandai will determine that there's enough interest from the HMR line to give us DX versions of those releases. DX VF-2SS and VF-4 mmm...

Would be very excited to see a HMR of Macross Zero.

That would be great.  I love how the Valkyries from different series look next to each other.

I'd for sure get a VF-0S, no hesitation! 

Same here!

Ha, you can see how kawamori's design/styling is much more fluid than the VF-2SS. Don't get me wrong i love the 2SS, but that 1J is just gorgeous.

I love them all!

Let's say for Schlitz's & Giggles that Mac 7 is next, on the bright side that means a VF-11C could be possible. B))

Oh a VF-11C would be very nice.

I would and do buy any HMR that comes out. Macross or not. One of the best line of toys ever, imo. 

Agreed.  One of the best line of toys.

I have no doubts macross zero items will happen. The preorders for the vf4 went fairly well and I think they will do as many Valkyries as they can. As far as non Valkyrie items, I think they’re a bit more questionable at least from non og series. But I can still dream.

Hopefully they sort of keep the multiple series going. Would be cool if Bandai treated M2 and 2012 like different series like they do Dougram/Xabungle.

SDFM: 4+ enemy mechs, 3 destroids, at least 7 primary valkyrie recolors, TV Super armor, various non-transformable planes.

DYRL: 3 QRau, 3 primary VF-1's, NGer,

M2: I wouldnt mind a few more TWE recolors of the 2SS, the 2J, SNN valkyrie, 3 Marduk mecha and the 4 destroids released over a few year period.

FB2012: Not very far to go with this line other than the recolors we have already seen.

M0 has at least 9 designs (4 VF-0's, 3 SV-51's, 2 destroids?, reactive armor set combo).

Then there's Delta (12+ valkyries, 3+ Zentran), Frontier (15+ super valkyries, 4 armor set combos, 3 QRare, Vajra), Plus (3 valkyries, ghost, Zentran), and 7 (like 20+ possibilities).

There's a lot of space for Bandai to move here while keeping us fans happy. I'd like to see 4+ Macross releases per year though.

with the release in a couple of days, nin-nin games have some more vf-4 for preorder at msrp 12960 yen

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/macross/29493-macross-flash-back-2012-vf-4-lightning-iii-hi-metal-r--4573102553812.html

HLJ canceled my PO. Does nin-nin charge high shipping like NY? Wonder if I should PO with them now or wait.

HLJ canceled my PO. Does nin-nin charge high shipping like NY? Wonder if I should PO with them now or wait.

shipping rate is fair, you can add the item to your cart and when you check out you will see the shipping quote.  

I ordered 1 from Nin-Nin also but read on here that they may be sketchy, but luckily was able to get 2 at NY as well.

There's 1 left at Loopaza for pre-order at 119.99 USD

https://www.loopaza.com/hi-metal-r-the-super-dimension-fortress-macross-flash-back-2012-vf-4-lightning-iii.html

Edit: annnnnnd it's gone.

Edited by Smacky

HLJ cancelled your PO?  When was this?

I forget the exact date. It was a while back, at the same time I saw a few others complain about the same thing here in this thread.

I took a risk and placed my only order on the VF-4 with them back in November.  Economy shipping was 1,290 yen to the US.   

Thanks for the info about shipping rate. Seems fair.

shipping rate is fair, you can add the item to your cart and when you check out you will see the shipping quote.  

Will do that.

I ordered 1 from Nin-Nin also but read on here that they may be sketchy, but luckily was able to get 2 at NY as well.

There's 1 left at Loopaza for pre-order at 119.99 USD

https://www.loopaza.com/hi-metal-r-the-super-dimension-fortress-macross-flash-back-2012-vf-4-lightning-iii.html

Edit: annnnnnd it's gone.

Too bad. Will just use NinNin then.