Hi-Metal R

joppewo

1 hour ago, Big s said:

Thanks ignacio, I was able to get a preorder in thanks to that link. Now I can have 2 since I only was able to get one the other night. It looks like there may still be more available if anyone else is still having troubles getting one.

You're welcome, I've been hitting F5 and refreshing my cellphone like a maniac since I've missed the preorder last thursday :D

The Focker scheme looks pretty cool.  If I were to get one of these, it would probably be that.

But as someone who is (more than likely) passing on this entire mold, this just means it will be even longer before we get destroids or enemy mecha.

I know the valks sell a lot better Bandai, but throw us a bone.  I'm really starting to worry that we won't get the Tomahawk and Phalanx, not because HMR dies or something, but Bandai simply won't ever make them because they don't make enough money.  

48 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Wait, they actually have three other variants planned?  Because I do not want three of the same damn thing if this is the case.

So are you saying you're upset because you preordered three FB2012 schemes and you would have just gotten one if you knew these were coming?

Nice. If these VF-4 variants become a reality, I'll buy one of each (probably two of the Focker type). 

Of course, I'm still expecting a little variety in the Macross HM-R line. Don't forget the other stuff you've teased over the years, Bandai. :acute::p

Edited by technoblue

43 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

I like the Masterfiles two-toned "red and blue" VF-4's....

gallery_12176_640_109887.jpg

It looks like these are sort-of what we're getting as the 'Max" and "Milia" VF-4 paint schemes. The prototypes had white striping, while the Max & Milia VF-4 from that book didn't.

They don't have the white belly though.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

While cool, I myself AM NOT getting AT ALL excited about those other VF-4's EVER seeing the light of day. Sorry Bandai, fool me once, shame on me, fool me 5 or 6 times with things that never become reality, well, shame on you more!!! 

#FINISHTHEDAMNDESTROIDS!!! 

Oh wow! I never expected them to go that deep with variations. Maybe a CF VF-4G, but not Roy or M & M with a different head sculpt. The VF-4 is very near the top of my favorite valk designs so I will get every single one they decide to produce.

As much as I love them though I hope they space out the releases and give us some destroids or enemy mech in between. A VF-1D wouldn't hurt either.

M&Ms are definitely an improvement over the video game schemes, but I'm not feeling the Focker... just.. it looks awkward.  All of them are kind of odd looking though.  Jumbled messes of stripes that don't line up, and panels that don't really fit, especially on the tops of the wings, sides of the fuselage, and tips of the tails.  The VF-1 style stripes don't flow well on the VF-4's design, because there are just too many things in the way that interrupt the striping.

Also, the multi-colored missiles look like a mess. :p 

Meh.  I ordered three of the FB2012 scheme, and I might get the M&Ms if they ever happen, but I'll wait to bomb that bridge until I come to it.  Not going to complain about things until Bandai gives more than a vicious tease.

Edited by Chronocidal

35 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

While cool, I myself AM NOT getting AT ALL excited about those other VF-4's EVER seeing the light of day. Sorry Bandai, fool me once, shame on me, fool me 5 or 6 times with things that never become reality, well, shame on you more!!! 

#FINISHTHEDAMNDESTROIDS!!! 

Good thing Bandai's teasing has been kept to a minimum so far....just a bit on the slow side releasing them especially during 2018...

b150432504f1d1e3d9bcbcc3ce4ad5c3.jpg

15 hours ago, seti88 said:

153101il4rlx4fxkz73374.jpg.43fc72af4c24879647161a115c1ec75c.jpg153101dwjbtt5w3n4hzrh5.jpg.528095d6cec13393a268b37c50d5e842.jpg153101febabbfgbbz47czm.jpg.3c82b724169a38f080f50a2cc3d8bb6d.jpg

DAMN you Bandai...

Related image

10 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Looks like VF-27

that Polearm though...

Image result for vf-27 battroid

I know the  Cannon is large... but it's clearly not as egregious as whats in the box...

3 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

9F5371A0-63A5-4605-A5E0-37F3CEFC6798.gif

Edited by slide