Hi-Metal R

joppewo

That’s cool about Nexx.  I’ll definitely order it.  I ordered 6 of the VF-2SS so I still have some options.  Maybe have a VF-2SS in each mode, 1 to keep MISB, and 2 customs in Max and Milia colors since those will least likely be released.

11 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Holy cow, the VT-1 has Hikaru and Misa in it!! :D 

Bought.  So bought.

That is a nice touch.  I hope they also include other figures with pilot suits as well.

Edited by sh9000

29 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Hoping the Ostrich comes with Minmay as well so we can choose which pair we want in it. 

Totally agree. Ideally they'd include Hikaru and Minmay in flight suits, as well as the Hikaru and Misa shown.

Either way, it's cool to finally see figures in there. Come on, preorder!

Typical Bandai outing.  Incredible engineering to overcome odd anime magic... forgets to lock the nose cone down in Battroid or the arms in fighter.  Not even fun to pose in battroid because it's too fidgety, and especially frustrating with the SAP ejection system .  Or course I'm also soured by the fact mine came missing ng one of the closed missiles on the SAP so I either get a gap or perpetually firing a solitary missile.  And the head lasers were bent out of the box.

Edited by Mommar

Really want the VT...but I think I’m done with the 2SS’s. I agree that Bandai did what they could with the design but it is far too fidgety. Unless the somehow update it and get it to lock together better in fighter.

Chris

24 minutes ago, EmilianoAlfaro said:

If Bandai does not launch the VF-1D in HMR I swear that I will place the whole line on the street and I will crush it with my car.

Ha ha! I'm not sure I would be quite that upset, but the 1D is definitely near the top of my most-wanted HMR list.

I think Bandai will eventually do it, but I also don't think it will be any time soon. Since it looks so similar to the VT-1, I think they would wait a while before releasing the VF-1D. Assuming the VT-1 actually gets a release date in the near future...

I was out of it for a bit and come back to see I missed the PO for the Super VF-1A Hikaru....luckily the PO was missing the madness part....grabbed one at AmiAmi...

And looks like bandai is going forward with everything they said they would release.....I've said it before those "Display Only" cards may as well just say "Coming Soon"....

In Bandai We Trust.....:drinks: