Hi-Metal R

joppewo

if the release differences are a few months apart, they should be annoucing the next release sometime around now?

Is there another upcoming hobby/bandai show in the remaining months this year in JP?

There's that ALL JAPAN MODEL & HOBBY SHOW 2015 on Sept 25-27. Hopefully we hear something new. Delta perhaps? ;)

Why it says on the Tamashii date releases it will be on the 19th? :ph34r:

Off topic but, I watching the NHK World channel yesterday and the program was about Haunted Houses and ghosts (Yurei) in Japan. Imagine my surprise when I saw the guy in the video above (Matt Alt) was one of the hosts/reporters in that show (Japanology Plus).

There's that ALL JAPAN MODEL & HOBBY SHOW 2015 on Sept 25-27. Hopefully we hear something new. Delta perhaps? ;)

Why it says on the Tamashii date releases it will be on the 19th? :ph34r:

You mentioned Delta? Trying to awaken the thread in the tv show section with some magic here?? :D:D

If they do it would be great, would they use a toy show to annouce it though...

Anyway will watch this space on those dates for more heavy...opps....i mean hi -metal announcements....cmon glaug! tho my bets on a monster....

B))B))

Up at HLJ if anyone's looking. I have a feeling the Hi-Metal R will be abundantly available.

http://hlj.com/product/BAN966524/Act

I almost ordered one. Only to realize my son would like the Hikaru VF-1S Strike more than the GBP one. Hopefully after it get released there will be enough to order one. ;)

You mentioned Delta? Trying to awaken the thread in the tv show section with some magic here?? :D:D

If they do it would be great, would they use a toy show to annouce it though...

Anyway will watch this space on those dates for more heavy...opps....i mean hi -metal announcements....cmon glaug! tho my bets on a monster....

B))B))

Hahaha! Just lifting everyone's spirits. And the reason to get insane again to save enough dough for next year's releases. :lol:

Hlj will probably do their limit 1 per customer

Amiami, hobby search , cdjapan , anime export will probably be limit 3 per customer

Nippon-Japan maybe no limit.

Bandai better not make this a Web exclusive since that will mean even less stores will carry them .

Why is the sculpt so different from the previous shown Regult? The prototype was very close to the 1/60 HDP Yamato Regult.

lets play spot the difference!!

post-15116-0-84713300-1442552995_thumb.jpgpost-15116-0-41656100-1442553014.jpgpost-15116-0-85768800-1442553036_thumb.jpgpost-15116-0-53670300-1442553045_thumb.jpg

off hand eye looks narrower (is it possible to have a zooming in feature/gimmick)?

mole on top of head is smaller (haha)... :lol::lol::lol::D:D:D

I almost ordered one. Only to realize my son would like the Hikaru VF-1S Strike more than the GBP one. Hopefully after it get released there will be enough to order one. ;)

Hahaha! Just lifting everyone's spirits. And the reason to get insane again to save enough dough for next year's releases. :lol:

wow noel, ur magic worked!!!!! B))B))

there is a delta announcement coming soon....

https://www.facebook.com/macrossworld/posts/924300130986696

Hlj will probably do their limit 1 per customer

Amiami, hobby search , cdjapan , anime export will probably be limit 3 per customer

Nippon-Japan maybe no limit.

Bandai better not make this a Web exclusive since that will mean even less stores will carry them .

But if it is a web exclusive you can just order as many as you want and Bandai will make them for you. ^_^