Hi-Metal R

joppewo

25 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I don't think it's short. They just releasing a lot of stuff lately. And not just Macross.

Man, looking at that Tomahawk. :wub:  Should I really need to start another line just to get the Destroids? Hahaha! :lol: 

Yes, yes you should. These and the regults are why I started collecting this line and I don't regret it one bit. My wallet might disagree but I just tell it to shut up and take it.

9 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

Yes, yes you should. These and the regults are why I started collecting this line and I don't regret it one bit. My wallet might disagree but I just tell it to shut up and take it.

I know I should. But I'm just being practical lately knowing that the SDF Premium Finish is a higher priority for me than these HMR's. Though I did PO 2 of HMR VF-2SS. ^_^

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I know I should. But I'm just being practical lately knowing that the SDF Premium Finish is a higher priority for me than these HMR's.

Practicality and rationality when it comes to your hobbies is for losers. Give in to your feelings.

12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Though I did PO 2 of HMR VF-2SS. ^_^

You've taken your first step into a larger world.

42 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

at_04.jpg

Ha! :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

Practicality and rationality when it comes to your hobbies is for losers. Give in to your feelings.

You've taken your first step into a larger world.

giphy.gif

^_^ 

Bandai is doing pretty well in spreading out the different types of HMR mecha releases.  At some point I think they will milk the Regult mold and release at least one version of the not so loved DYRL Regult as a TWE where I will gladly buy a few.  With the DYRL Nousjadeul-Ger a closer possibility, there needs to be more DYRL enemy mecha.

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I don't think it's short. They just releasing a lot of stuff lately. And not just Macross.

Man, looking at that Tomahawk. :wub:  Should I really need to start another line just to get the Destroids? Hahaha! :lol: 

You should Noel, I couldn't resist. Come over to the dark side.

The Tomahawk is looking good, but I wish the shade was a bit less purple. I'm still getting at least 3 :lol:

I didn't see that Jvmacross post earlier, I hope they adjust the colors.

Edited by Loop

2 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

You should Noel, I couldn't resist. Come over to the dark side.

I already taste the dark side, Ignacio. Already have the recent HMR VF-1J and the old HM Roy VF-1S. But that's it. They're too small for my big hands. Hehehe. :lol:

I'm just being content preordering two VF-2SS. And the upcoming VF-4 if they're going to release it. That's it. ^_^

Noel, you know you want to be able to display enemy mecha along side a monster and a bunch of destroids and VF-1's :wub:

Actually at first I was like that with the HMR line but decided why the hell not, they could release all of themz :lol:

Edited by Loop

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_5007.JPG.97c0e455d9bb259d89da731978af8313.JPG

B))

They just never learn to avoid Max. But of course, when you've only ever left one survivor (and you married her), you tend to not have word-of-mouth spread about your prowess!

Edited by Brand

I like both, but I'm inclined to buy doubles of the destroids and enemy mecha moreso than the Valkyries...at least the SDF TV/DYRL Valkyries. I couldn't hold back from buying two VF-2SS Valkyries. ^_^

If Bandai releases the VF-4 Lightning and any other heretofore unseen Valkyries, I would probably double up on those too.

1 hour ago, Dangard Ace said:

Nothing to do with the new releases but if anyone wants to save a few bucks eBay has a Save $15 off $75+ sale going on now.   Picked up my second HMR Defender (plus a few other small things to bump it past $75) there.

Get $15 off $75+*

Hurry! Ends tonight at 6PM PT. Use code POSTECLIPSE15.

Thanks for that! Ended up getting a Century Wings SR-71 ^_^

2 hours ago, beatsing said:

I like the destroids and the Zentran mechs more than the hmr valks.   Valk burn out.   

But that ve1 had a nice radome. 

Bring in the Tomahawk and phalanx, bandai. 

I like them all including the Valkyries.  I want to at least match all of my (discounted/free) Yamato 1/60 VF-1's by making HMR custom versions of them or buying official HMR.  Then eventually I will have my HMR collection surpass Yamato's 1/60 VF-1 releases.

Edited by sh9000

3 hours ago, Dangard Ace said:

Nothing to do with the new releases but if anyone wants to save a few bucks eBay has a Save $15 off $75+ sale going on now.   Picked up my second HMR Defender (plus a few other small things to bump it past $75) there.

Get $15 off $75+*

Hurry! Ends tonight at 6PM PT. Use code POSTECLIPSE15.

Thanks! Grabbed a Hobby Master F-16!

5 hours ago, technoblue said:

I like both, but I'm inclined to buy doubles of the destroids and enemy mecha moreso than the Valkyries...at least the SDF TV/DYRL Valkyries. I couldn't hold back from buying two VF-2SS Valkyries. ^_^

If Bandai releases the VF-4 Lightning and any other heretofore unseen Valkyries, I would probably double up on those too.

For new molds like the vf4 or vf2ss I'm in too.   But for repaints like the Messer I'm out. 

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I like them all including the Valkyries.  I want to at least match all of my (discounted/free) Yamato 1/60 VF-1's by making HMR custom versions of them or buying official HMR.  Then eventually I will have my HMR collection surpass Yamato's 1/60 VF-1 releases.

Your display would look even cooler with both sets of everything in yamato and hmr.  

50 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

They would indeed.  HMR is awesome and I still love my Yamatos.

Same here.   Still love my Yamato's.   For size, detail, and perfect transformation.   

Although I'm liking the hmr destroids more because my yamato ones have loose waists.   The hmr waists are very solid.   Also because we're gonna get a complete set of destroids.   Yeah 

11 hours ago, beatsing said:

For new molds like the vf4 or vf2ss I'm in too.   But for repaints like the Messer I'm out. 

Yeah. I skipped Messer's VF-1 repaint too. Not to say that I don't like creative paint schemes, but his VF-31 livery looks strange on the VF-1. If Bandai had released one of the Delta VF-1 trainers or a standard low-vis paint scheme, I would have been into that.