Hi-Metal R

joppewo

23 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Maybe a VF-1S version of the blue HMR Max to go with your VF-1S Milia custom?

An all blue VF-1S Max custom would look cool.  My last spare VF-1S head is being used though.  Unless I get more HMR Valks.  B))  The all red VF-1S belongs to Mariafokina Barnrose from VF-X2.  I need to finish that one.

On 7/3/2017 at 9:50 PM, sh9000 said:

Yeah try it out.

I will see.

No problem.

IMG_4214.thumb.JPG.aa79dfbb75db50637f878ff57c9b5f0f.JPG

I wanted to see how this looked.  Custom VF-1S Max and Milia.

I'm loving this! :wub: Would be nice to see this besides Delta's VF-1 trainers. ^_^ 

I'm starting to hate you now, sh9000. Hahaha! :lol: 

On 7/4/2017 at 3:58 AM, hachi said:

At the start I only wanted HMR Regults not the valks...now I have several valks and only 1 regult :lol:

True. But nah. I'm going to control this HMR purchases. ^_^ 

On 7/4/2017 at 6:33 AM, Lorindor said:

I was stuck in a meeting at work when the preorder at NY started... Just my luck. I got one at HLJ, but that will be 25% more expensive in the end. <_<

Yes, sometimes item's MSRP is 25% more expensive at HLJ. But factor also the shipping cost from all of the stores afterwards and which customer service is better. In the end, all you really save or lost is $10-18. Besides, you can cancel the one from HLJ anytime, hassle and worry-free and without worrying of getting banned. Just saying. -_-

On 7/4/2017 at 7:59 AM, spacemanoeuvres said:

Thank you...it feels good :D

Now to cancel at ami ami without getting banned...hmmm

Banned! 'Nuff said! :lol: 

On 7/4/2017 at 10:57 AM, Saburo said:

For everyone in the US, Happy 4th of July and for everyone outside the US here's Milia x Hikaru x Max.

34909251323_ff54e29560_h.jpg

Great pic as always, Saburo! ^_^ :good: 

Belated Happy Fourth everyone!

46 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm loving this! :wub: Would be nice to see this besides Delta's VF-1 trainers. ^_^ 

I'm starting to hate you now, sh9000. Hahaha! :lol: 

Thanks!  It's all good.  B))  I thought about making the trainers but I'm hoping Bandai releases them first.

On 7/4/2017 at 11:02 AM, Kanedas Bike said:

'Murica!

lol

Sweet pics Saburo!!!

-b.

Thanks @Kanedas Bike!

On 7/4/2017 at 11:08 AM, Gabe Q said:

Red, white, and blue! I see what you did there! Nice!

:D

On 7/4/2017 at 11:43 AM, sh9000 said:

Happy 4th of July.  :D

Happy belated 4th to you. :D

On 7/4/2017 at 4:01 PM, mickyg said:

Great shot Saburo!  Happy 4th everyone!

Thanks @mickyg!

22 hours ago, treatment said:

Nice!

Although you totally gimped Hikkie with the default stumps...

:lol:

I noticed the mini hands when I was setting them but I didn't want to dig up the boxes to get the other hands. :lol:

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I

Great pic as always, Saburo! ^_^ :good: 

Belated Happy Fourth everyone!

Thanks @no3Ljm, hope you had a great 4th!

16 minutes ago, Lorindor said:

I'm talking about import taxes, which is >25% of item price + shipping cost for me.

Ooppss. My bad. Your post didn't mentioned that so I assumed some items at HLJ.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Ooppss. My bad. Your post didn't mentioned that so I assumed some items at HLJ.

No worry, I was unclear. But you're right in that the difference is not that great between shops if you compare item price + shipping. 

53 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_4295.thumb.JPG.3f3aa93cbc442ec1d459499acf41dce1.JPGIMG_4298.thumb.JPG.1b946c83329adcc46f5ee8cdb9bfda79.JPG

Here are some pics.

To be honest. That looks nice. It kinda look like Jetfire but at the same time it doesn't feel like it's Jetfire. I really like how it looks with Max. Now I'm curious to see this in the 1/60 scale counterpart. Not sure if all the shades of reds and blues are the same from the 1J's against the 1S. 

Now the big question here should I hunt down a 1/60 VF-1S Max? Or just wait for Arcadia for Max 1S so that it will have that sparkling glowing pink white. ^_^

1 minute ago, bleecher said:

What are the chances that N-Y gets this item back in stock during the preorder phase? I recall seeing other hi-metal r releases staying in stock for quite a while.

What specific figure you're referring? The VF-2SS? If it is, you can use NY's notification email when the item is available again for preorder. There's actually no assurance when or whether it will have. The only way to check it is is to use their notification or check the online shops from time to time. You can also use FigInStock to send you notification whether the said item is back in stock.

This question has been asked time and time again and this is also the answer we always give to everyone. The key here is always patience. Hope that helps. ;)

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

To be honest. That looks nice. It kinda look like Jetfire but at the same time it doesn't feel like it's Jetfire. I really like how it looks with Max. Now I'm curious to see this in the 1/60 scale counterpart. Not sure if all the shades of reds and blues are the same from the 1J's against the 1S. 

Now the big question here should I hunt down a 1/60 VF-1S Max? Or just wait for Arcadia for Max 1S so that it will have that sparkling glowing pink white. ^_^

I say hunt down a Yamato VF-1S Max.  :D

10 hours ago, bleecher said:

What are the chances that N-Y gets this item back in stock during the preorder phase? I recall seeing other hi-metal r releases staying in stock for quite a while.

NY doesn't seem to reopen preorders at original pricing very often. If they do, it will usually be early on, like a few days after initial preorder sell out (probably due to mistakes/cancellations). Usually, they will have stock after release at a higher price. I suspect this is part of how they are able to offer the lowest prices initially.

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

I say hunt down a Yamato VF-1S Max.  :D

Hahaha! I hate you Saburo! Show me first a Yamato 1/60 Max VF-1S wearing his VF-1J Super Packs. And a Yamato 1/60 Hikaru VF-1S wearing Millia's VF-1J Super Packs. Then I'll decide. :lol: 

But so you know, my only concern is that they will have different shade of white if I purchased a Yamato Max VF-1S. You do remember that's the reason why I sold my Hikaru VF-1's, right? :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hahaha! I hate you Saburo! Show me first a Yamato 1/60 Max VF-1S wearing his VF-1J Super Packs. And a Yamato 1/60 Hikaru VF-1S wearing Millia's VF-1J Super Packs. Then I'll decide. :lol: 

But so you know, my only concern is that they will have different shade of white if I purchased a Yamato Max VF-1S. You do remember that's the reason why I sold my Hikaru VF-1's, right? :rolleyes:

I could do the Yamato Max VF-1S pic for you to see when I get home.  I'll put the HMR next to it so that the pic will still be relevant to this thread. It will have TV arm armors, a black heatshield, and no skull stickers on the Super Parts though.

46 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I could do the Yamato Max VF-1S pic for you to see when I get home.  I'll put the HMR next to it so that the pic will still be relevant to this thread. It will have TV arm armors, a black heatshield, and no skull stickers on the Super Parts though.

Hey! Don't help Saburo on encouraging me on getting that Yamato Max VF-1S. :lol:

But... that would be nice to see. I'll wait for your photos. Thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

That looks nice! No 1/60 Millia's 1J Super Packs on Hikaru's 1S? ^_^ 

Now I'm putting Max VF-1S on my Arcadia list. I'm hating Saburo now. Hahaha! :lol:

What? You don't already have all the Skull Leaders? For shame! You need to go buy that Max 1S right away! :lol:

IMG_20170707_184211.thumb.jpg.a15c4fd22c5ff41216aabe7741207280.jpg

7 hours ago, Lolicon said:

What? You don't already have all the Skull Leaders? For shame! You need to go buy that Max 1S right away! :lol:

Nope. I don't collect everything. I just want the Hikaru scheme. But so far, can't help buying Valks that doesn't have Hikaru schemes. But that doesn't mean I need to buy Max's VF-1S now. It will be out of place since I don't have Yamato DYRL whites anymore. So it's pointless for me to get a Yamato Max VF-1S. ^_^

For sure, you can tell that it's also a shame to display those two VF-1S Fighters together when they don't have the same white color, right? :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Lolicon said:

What's not working? I'm just showing that my Yamato valks match. No one actually cares what you buy. :p

Is that so? Then no one also actually cares if your Yamato Valks 'matches'. Because you showed me this first...

20 hours ago, Lolicon said:

So that you can prove me this...

12 hours ago, Lolicon said:

What was that about not having the same white? :p

IMG_20170708_024906.thumb.jpg.62715250c75249511cca48866fdb88e5.jpg

:p

Edited by no3Ljm