Hi-Metal R

joppewo

3 hours ago, Scream Man said:

Hey guys, hoping someone could help; A buddy of mine has a HMR Max that snapped at the shoulder. He got it through NY and they're being no help. ANyone know of a way to get NYs attention? Or if not, is there a replacement shoulder fix out there?

Cheers up front fellas :)

N-Y will no do anything for user error, theres no replacement shoulder.  It would be good to posting a pic of the issue so people can suggest possible fixes.

54 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

If they release at least one Macross II enemy toy to go with the VF-2SS that would be cool.

I'm still waiting on the Nousjadeul-Ger and some Zentrans.  HMR all the things!

Hopefully after they do some more Macross they dive into Orguss.  It would be hope beyond hope to expect any Southern Cross.

Woo Hoo! Yes yes yes yes yes. Super excited that this didn't end up as vaporware. Not sure why they went with such an angular chest but I can deal with it. I like the fact that the legs appear to be in the proper position for both fighter (maybe a little low) and gerwalk. Glad they added the split feet. While I too want to see the underside what I really want to see is the fighter profile. Getting it really flat and sleek is key to its appearance for me.

1 minute ago, Mazinger said:

Hopefully after they do some more Macross they dive into Orguss.  It would be hope beyond hope to expect any Southern Cross.

An HM-R Orguss? Oh no! Would love to see small version of the Megahouse one worthy of displaying it on my workstation. I didn't like those Palm Action version so I didn't get those. ^_^

But to be honest, the Megahouse release is already a good size for it to get a HM-R size treatment.

2 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

Woo Hoo! Yes yes yes yes yes. Super excited that this didn't end up as vaporware. Not sure why they went with such an angular chest but I can deal with it. I like the fact that the legs appear to be in the proper position for both fighter (maybe a little low) and gerwalk. Glad they added the split feet. While I too want to see the underside what I really want to see is the fighter profile. Getting it really flat and sleek is key to its appearance for me.

After I read this, got scared a little bit since all the photos they show in the post below are all angled shots again without showing what's underneath. Would love to see side profile again. ;)

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_4072.thumb.JPG.ad4ec5d77e6e3599fb2b4d8569f435d6.JPG

Here's a clearer picture.

20 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

After I read this, got scared a little bit since all the photos they show in the post below are all angled shots again without showing what's underneath. Would love to see side profile again. ;)

It'll probably still be better looking from all angles than those awful Evolution Toy releases. :lol:

-b.

My wish for Bandai is to continue to release every possible HMR Valkyrie variant, mecha, and accessory/effect part from SDFM and DYRL while occasionally releasing at least one Valkyrie from every other Macross series and then expanding on them later.

Oh and I'd buy HMR Orguss and a HMR Orguss Valkyrie.  :wub:

28 minutes ago, Mazinger said:

Yes, I'll take HMR Hovertanks too!

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

A monkey that understands lighting and composition extremely well before pressing that button :D

I guess I am smart monkey?  :lol:

As for the HMR VF-2SS, its looking pretty good.  I'd like to get one maybe even 2.  I wanna see more pics. :)

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

It'll probably still be better looking from all angles than those awful Evolution Toy releases. :lol:

-b.

Sad to say, B. I have to agree with you. You're right! :lol: 

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Oh and I'd buy HMR Orguss and a HMR Orguss Valkyrie.  :wub:

Oh. Knowing you, you don't need to wait for Orguss Valkyrie. Once HMR Orguss gets released, you can custom one. ;)

Well, that depends, right? As long that they're share the same height. ^_^

1 hour ago, Tober said:

Hopefully it won't be another pre-order nightmare.

Oh, it will, sir. It will. B))

5 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

This, I would like to easily PO one! (maybe two) 

Two? This is VF-2SS. You know you want three, right? :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Gotta save $$$ for Nexx & Faerie Squadron! :lol: 

Well... you never know sir, if Bandai will push thru with the other color stripes. Atleast by having three already, you can just simply repaint the chest stripes. :lol:

Just now, spacemanoeuvres said:

Orguss figures would be sweet. Those megahouse releases look awesome but so damn spendy!

Wait. How much do you spend on your Valk fix? ^_^

There's a cheap Olson one in AmiAmi. Also, HLJ put Kei's Orguss on sale last month. Just saying. ;)

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Well... you never know sir, if Bandai will push thru with the other color stripes. Atleast by having three already, you can just simply repaint the chest stripes. :lol:

Well if I get three I gotta go the Spanner, Kicker route... one in each mode! 

My wallet will slap me, but I'll be equally stoked! B))

Edited by 505thAirborne

I think I'll definitely at least PO one VF-2 and then see how well they are received.  I have never actually seen Macross II but I do like that design more than other non-SDFM valks.  Plus I imagine the PO pricing will be easier on the wallet.

30 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

This one would be just awesome to get!

Gilgamesh2.gif.98209ccc4d478681bda26bdbce879831.gif

I have wanted one of those in some form or another for sooooo long I would literally 'squee' if they announced the release of it for HMR. Or announced the VF-2J, or the Zentradi valk, or...

Just too much good stuff

I have been resurrected from the dead once i saw a bandai VF-2SS...  Then i saw the price and died again... 

Been wanting a nice vf-2ss for long long LOOOOOONG time, and most i had was the bandai model.

What are the repaint options?  Just different stripe colors?

Edit:  I may have to repaint the FPs, i never like the accurate green colors, would have preferred dark blue or gun metal, at least that is what i had done with the model.

Edited by Arthurius

7 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

I have been resurrected from the dead once i saw a bandai VF-2SS...  Then i saw the price and died again... 

Been wanting a nice vf-2ss for long long LOOOOOONG time, and most i had was the bandai model.

What are the repaint options?  Just different stripe colors?

Edit:  I may have to repaint the FPs, i never like the accurate green colors, would have preferred dark blue or gun metal, at least that is what i had done with the model.

http://www.macross2.net/m3/macross2/macross2-index.html