Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Safe to say Milia will be the next to preorder.

Really hoping for a Destroid.

I'm concerned about the destroids, seeing that the Monster and Glaug are still not sold out.

I'm sure the Destroids will sell like the Regults because there can be armies of them. I plan on army building and buying multiples of each Destroid.

The availabilty of the Monster and Glaug should not determine whether the Destroids will sell well.

I'm concerned about the destroids, seeing that the Monster and Glaug are still not sold out.

Best Macross toyline ever!

Definitely a great year for old Macross fans. HM-R has sent lots of my non-Macross stuff to Ebay. Keep SDFM coming, no loss there.

Edited by arbit

the HMR line toys are certainly a good thing, especially to those who cant quite afford the more expensive 1:60 line toys as it gives them access to affordable Valkyrie toys. But I have to say the 1:60 line (cost aside) are pretty hard to beat!

but that's just my opinion..

the HMR line toys are certainly a good thing, especially to those who cant quite afford the more expensive 1:60 line toys as it gives them access to affordable Valkyrie toys. But I have to say the 1:60 line (cost aside) are pretty hard to beat!

but that's just my opinion..

They cost about the same..? In terms of yen back in the day. I bought my Hikaru 1a super Yamato for about 10000 yen on sale

But yeah the Yamato Arcadia are expensive now. Regret not buying those destroids.

The wave model kits are nice but all plastic.

Hmr is a good size for collecting and fun to play with. The whole line could fit in a shelf.

Edited by beatsing

They cost the same... if you had a time machine and were buying Yamato releases on sale. The 1/60 line also never had a Monster, Glaug, or Regult. That said, what the 1/60 line did have (especially the V2 VF-1 toys) is amazing and I'm super stoked to have both.

Will there be a TV Version Kakizaki HMR release?
I haven't been able to find any Kakizaki valks at 1/100 scale

I don't remember seeing one teased yet but I'm sure you're not alone in hoping for one. Bandai did the DYRL Kakizaki the first time around and sweetened the pot by including a bonus with it. I hope they revisit that line of thought this time. Maybe Hayao and Max's TV valks will come with optional weaponry for the Regults or something, I'd be down with that (and hopefully a regult reissue not long after that happened).

Those destroids better not be vapor ware.

Somebody posted a while back the Tomahawk prototype on someone's desk so it looks likely.

The guys at the Tamashii show said the N-Ger was also remarkably complete looking while much of the other stuff was clearly rapid prototype. I'm optimistic we'll get these releases but with the Regult, Glaug, and Monster all seeming pretty easy to get, I'm not counting any chickens.

Will there be a TV Version Kakizaki HMR release?

I haven't been able to find any Kakizaki valks at 1/100 scale

Hopefully they do (poor Kakizaki always left out. He's not even on the list :( ):

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

quick google translation :

Stand of special design which arranged a graphic of Maximilian Genus is included!
Commercialization of essential Milia machine as a partner of Max machine is also in progress!
Stand is included plan which arranged the graphic Millia Farina, Genus also Milia machine.
This is from the tamashii page for Max. even listed the stand in it's accessories
Edited by F360

Cool, hows the adherence after application? Did you spray any coating on?

Its on and not rubbing off, its etched onto the plastic(enamel paint). I skipped the clear coat I didn't think it needed it.